Center for Environmental
and Regulatory Affairs
Health & Retirement
What Conservatives Think
Ten Second Response
In the News
Health & Retirement
100 Prominent Scientists Disagree with UN Secretary General on Global Warming
- New Visions Commentary: Earmarks Rob Taxpayers to Benefit Politicians
- New Visions Commentary: Faith in Isolation
- New Visions Commentary: How to Beat a Bully
- New Visions Commentary: What the Church and State Battle Is Really About
- Press Release: Black Leader Urges Pardon for Incarcerated Border Patrol Agents Ramos and Compean
- Press Release: Black Activists Condemn Philadelphia City Council's Boy Scout Eviction
- Press Release: Black Activists Renew Condemnation of Local Ohio NAACP Chapter for Interference in School Play
- National Policy Analysis: Thanks to Congress, Ethanol and Biofuel Mandates Cause Food Prices to Soar, by Dana Joel Gattuso
- National Policy Analysis: Gifts to Special Interests Should Not Be Included in Energy Bill, by Peyton Knight
- Blog: On Cap and Trade, Senators Advised to Learn from 'Europe's Dirty Secret'
- Blog: For Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions: Cap and Trade, Anyone?
- Blog: Palm Beach Post Attacks Rush Limbaugh & National Center
- Press Release: Where is the Feminist Outrage Over Jailing of British Woman in Sudan?
- Press Release: NOAA Inflating Storm Numbers and Aiding Political Campaign for Carbon Restrictions, Group Says; End of 2007 Hurricane Season Shows NOAA Forecasts Wrong for Second Year in a Row
- Press Release: Black Activists Criticize Local NAACP, School Officials for Censoring Ohio School Play
- New Visions Commentary: I Forgive Dog the Bounty Hunter
- New Visions Commentary: Blacks and Anemia Medications
- New Visions Commentary: When Silliness is Serious
- Blog: Australia's John Howard a Global Warming Victim? No.
- Blog: Time Magazine on Drought, 2007 Versus 1974
- Blog: Some of Us Support Species, While Others Support the Endangered Species Act
- Blog: Auto Efficiency Standards Change Little; Auto Efficiency Changes Much -- and New York Times Doesn't Notice
- Blog: U.S. Bridge Federation Has Constitutional Right to Eject Bush-Bashing Bridge Players
- Press Release: Group Backs Punishment for Bush-Bashing Bridge Players; “Card Table Dixie Chicks” Deserve Sanctions for Unsportsmanlike Behavior, Say Project 21 Activists
- Press Release: Black Activist Slams "Buckwheat" Blackout; Louisiana Liberal Latest Pol Given Pass
- Blog: Senate Hears Testimony on the "Hurt America's Poor Act"
- Blog: Fake Global Warming Study Fools Four, Reuters Runs Wire Story
- Blog: Think Progress Slams Conservative Bloggers for Citing a Mere Weatherman on Climate Issues, Yet It Cites a Politician Over a Climatologist
- Blog: "Global Warming is a Non-Event, a Manufactured Crisis and a Total Scam"
- Blog: America's Historical and Natural Legacy Study Act: Congress Continues to Feed Overstuffed Park Service
- Project 21 Press Release: Anti-Photo ID Legislation Would Promote Election Fraud, Says Group
- Blog: Shooting the Messenger on Socialized Medicine
- Blog: Law of the Sea: A Sinkable Treaty
- National Policy Analysis: Things the Nobel Committee Doesn't Want You to Know, by David A. Ridenour
- New Visions Commentary: Government Can't Take Away Your Rights If You Give Them Up
- New Visions Commentary: Why Migrate South?
- New Visions Commentary: Congressional Black Caucus Shortchanging Poor and Minority Energy Consumers
- Blog: Environmentalists Seek to Protect Environmental Degradation
- Blog: Guilty, Guilty, Guilty
- Press Statement: The More People Know About Sea Treaty, The Less They Support It
- Press Release: New Law of the Sea Treaty Website to Help Close "Information Gap" About Treaty
- Blog: New Gingrich's Contract with the Earth
- Blog: House Passes Massive Heritage Area Bill, But Not Without Controversy
- Press Release: Congress Votes to Line Special Interest Pockets, Threaten Local Rule
- Press Release: U.S. House Approves Race-Based Government in Hawaii
- Blog: Environmental Groups, Lawsuits and Wildfires
- New Visions Commentary: Is Congress "Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?"
- New Visions Commentary: An Open Letter to Bill Cosby On Clarence Thomas
- Blog: SCHIP's Next Controversy: New "Ad" Tells Kids to Smoke
- Blog: John Stossel on Global Warming
- Press Release: SCHIP-Expansion Backers Oppose Choice; Democratic Leadership SCHIP Bill Blocks Insurance Options for the Frost Family
- Blog: The Debt Tsunami Begins: First Baby Boomer Files for Social Security
- Blog: The SCHIP/Frost Affair Continues; Paul Krugman Calls Me a Busybody
- Blog: SCHIP Poll
- Blog: DeSmogBlog: Expect Confusion
- Blog: Behind Gore's Nobel Peace Prize
- Press Release: Oberstar and Feingold Bait-and-Switch: Deceptively-Named "Clean Water Restoration Act" Would Expand, Not Restore Federal Powers
- Coalition Letter: Coalition Letter on the Clean Water Restoration Act
- Blog: An SCHIP Fraud? Boy Who Delivered Democrat SCHIP Rebuttal May Not Be Low-Income
- Press Release: If You Approve of Dragging Pro-Democracy Demonstrators from their Beds at Night, You'll Love the Law of the Sea Treaty
- Blog: Under Law of the Sea Treaty, Burmese Junta Has Purse String Powers
- Blog: Congress' SCHIP Deception
- Blog: John Berthoud: He Will Be Missed
- Blog: National Review Institute Hosts Energy Policy Debate
- Blog: Gore Tells Bush to be More Reaganesque
- Press Release: Black Group Welcomes Supreme Court Decision to Hear Voter ID Case: "We Have a Right to a Process that is Free of Fraud and Corruption"
- Blog: Celebrating America's Heritage Act Wins in House Committee in Mostly Party Line Vote
- Press Release: Reverse Robin Hood: Congress' Regressive SCHIP Expansion Would Tax Poor to Fund Health Insurance for Middle and Upper-Middle Class
- Press Release: Congressional Self-Dealing Alive and Well -- Legislation that Would Enrich Select Special Interest Groups to be Voted on This Week
- New Visions Commentary: Live from New York, It's More Regulation
- New Visions Commentary: Our Faith and Heritage Has Held America Together in Crisis
- Press Release: Black Group Demands Prompt Senate Consideration for Mukasey
- National Policy Analysis: "Medicare for All" Universal Health Care Would Not Solve the Problem of Rising Health Care Costs
- National Policy Analysis: SCHIP Expansion: Socialized Medicine on the Installment Plan
- Blog: Four of the Continental U.S.'s 15 Longest Hurricane-Free Periods Occurred Since 1983, Despite Global Warming Alarms
- New Visions Commentary: Hip-Hop Hype Hurts, Just Ask Michael Vick
- New Visions Commentary: What Will You Do If Your House Goes Underwater?
- Blog: 2007 Hurricane Update: Have Records Been Broken?
- Blog: Congressmen Supporting Clean Water Bill Should Remember Katrina
- Blog: Congressman Jefferson's Racial Sensitivities...
- Blog: Would Ronald Reagan Support the Law of the Sea Treaty If He Were President Today?
- Blog: Earmarks & the Kelo Decision Rolled Into One
- Press Release: Hypocrisy Watch: Congress Expands Opportunity for Self-Dealing While Claiming Historic Progress on Government Ethics
- 2007 Hurricane Season: In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Lion?
- Congress Covering Up Crime?
- Mychal Massie on C-SPAN
- For Michael Vick and Hip-Hop Culture, No Sympathy from Kevin Martin
- NAACP Rejects Life by Akindele Akinyemi
- Regulations Rob Black Americans by Stella Dulanya
- Car-Crazy Congress Set to Break the American Auto Industry by Kevin Martin
- Anti-DDT Policies Are Deadly for Africa by Thompson Ayodele and Adegoke Anthony
- CAFE Tab Too Expensive for America by Deneen Borelli
- Military Service Deserves Respect in the Black Community by Kevin Martin
- National Policy Analysis: Maybe It's Time for A Law Against Price-Gouging After All
- Press Release: Dutch Martin Speaks Out on Lawsuit Against Don Imus
- Blog: Global Warming Surrender Monkeys
- National Policy Analysis: The "Energy Bill" That Isn't: Rep. Nick Rahall's Energy Policy Reform and Revitalization Act of 2007
- Press Release: Protecting Police Officers More Important Than Helping Political Donors, Group Says
- Press Release: Group Applauds FCC Letter on Fairness Doctrine
- Blog: Neo-Know-Nothings? Law of the Sea Supporter Casts Civility Adrift
- Blog: Welfare for Rural States
- Blog: Senate Committee Passes a Parade of Pork - Threatens Property Rights
- Press Release: Hispanic Group Calls for New "Fairness Doctrine"; Blacks Support Free Market
- Press Release: Black Group Slams Proposed Resurrection of Radio "Fairness Doctrine"
- Press Release: Blacks Admonish Barack Obama for His Opposition to Options for Children in Failing Public Schools
- Press Release: Black Group Calls Senate Leaders “Hypocrites"
- Blog: Should Most of America's Kids Be on the Dole?
- Blog: Socialized Medicine by Stealth: Panel Calls SCHIP Expansion 'Bad for Kids, Families, and Taxpayers'
- National Policy Analysis: "Sicko" Presents False View of Cuba's Health System, by Ryan Balis
- Blog: Barbara Boxer's Mean Left Hook
- Blog: Climate Change is a Human Issue
- Blog: The Senate's Fuel Economy Standard: Incredibly Tough, Probably Impossible & Enormously Expensive
- Press Release: Black Activists Applaud Supreme Court Ruling Against Racial Preferences
- Press Release: Black Activists Applaud Defeat of Amnesty Bill
- Blog: CAFE Standards Hypocrite
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Denounce Juneteenth-Related Violence
- Press Release: Black Conservative Groups Commends President for Stem Cell Veto
- Ten Second Response: CAFE Kills, and Then Some:
Six Reasons to Be Skeptical of Fuel Economy Standards
- Blog: Bush Administration Law of the Sea Treaty Defense Inaccurate
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Mark "Juneteenth" Civil Rights Holiday
- Press Release: Black Activists: Resuscitation of Immigration Reform Legislation Ignores Overwhelming Public Opposition
- National Policy Analysis: Black Activists: Resuscitation of Immigration Reform Legislation Ignores Overwhelming Public Opposition, by Eric Peters
- Press Release: Caterpillar CEO Confronted at Company Stockholder Meeting for Joining Environmentalist Lobbying Group
- Blog: Global Warming Alarmism and Religion - Together at Last?
- Blog: Health Care Rationing, Government-Style
- Press Release: Activists to Demand Explanations from Caterpillar at Stockholder Meeting Wednesday
- Blog: Wynton C. Hall's Speechwriter Anecdote: Here's Hoping His Source Made It Up
- Press Release: 70-Plus Groups Confront Caterpillar on Eve of Shareholder Meeting
- Letter: Letter to Caterpillar CEO James Owens
- Commentary: What People Are Saying About Caterpillar’s Support of Carbon Caps…
- Blog: Health Insurance is Not Health Care
- Blog: Free Transportation Service Shut Down by Government
- Project 21 Press Release: Sanctions on Sudan Applauded; Darfur Situation "An Embarrassment" to the Civilized World, Says Project 21, "Strong Determined Action" Needed to Stop Suffering of the People of Darfur
- Blog: Braiding Hair Requires a License?
- New Visions Commentary: Why Father's Day Saddens Me
- New Visions Commentary: Hold Your Tongue, Unless You're Criticizing a Conservative
- Project 21 Press Release: Black Activists Urge Caution on Immigration Compromise
- Blog: Universal Health Care: Universally Bad
- Blog: Casket Salesmen Required to Have Embalming Expertise
- Press Release: Think Tank Challenges Greenpeace to Meet Transparency Standards
- National Policy Analysis:
Sweden's Single-Payer Health System Provides a Warning to Other Nations, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Blog: More Journey Through Hallowed Ground Conflicts of Interest
- Project 21 Press Release: Where are Sharpton and Jackson? Rape Jokes About Condoleezza Rice as Offensive as Insults against Rutgers Basketball Team
- Project 21 Press Release: Sharpton Must Apologize; Weeks After Imus Crusade, Sharpton Shows Intolerance of His Own
- Blog: Frank Wolf's Journey Through Hallowed Ground Proposal Draws Criticism from Heritage Foundation; Lashes Out at Principled Critics
- Blog: Flower Arranging Requires Government Approval
- Project 21 Press Release: Referee Racism in Pro Basketball? Black Activists Skeptical of New Study
- Blog: Government Puts Rat Control Business Out of Business
- Project 21 Press Release: Blacks Back Wolfowitz: Project 21 Members and International Leaders Praise Wolfowitz's Focus on Africa; Efforts to End Poverty and Corruption
- Blog: Addition Request Leads to Extortion Demands
- Press Release: On the Consumer Alliance on Energy Security and the OCS
- Project 21 Press Release: Black Activists Criticize Congressional Proposals to Create a Race-Based Hawaiian Government
- Project 21 Press Release: Black Activists Support President Bush's Iraq Timetable Veto
- New Visions Commentary: Gun Ownership Becoming a Capital Idea
- New Visions Commentary: Liberals are Doubting Thomas for No Real Reason
- Blog: Treehouse Fight Costs Family, Taxpayers $58,000
- New Visions Commentary: Subprime Mortgages: A Case of Back to the Future
- New Visions Commentary: Black Liberals Need To Stop The Double Standard
- New Visions Commentary: Chavez Commemoration Craves Consensus it Lacks
- New Visions Commentary: A Rational Response to an Irrational Act
- Blog: The Polka Dotted House Gambit
- Blog: Censoring Global Warming Skeptics
- Blog: RealClimate's Touchy Censors II
- Blog: Sheryl Crow's Toilet Paper "Spoof"
- Blog: Neighbors' Views Trump Homeowner's, When It Comes to Building an Addition
- Blog: Separation of Church and State?
- National Policy Analysis: Mental Health Parity Act Shifts Practice of Imposing Mandates from the States to the Federal Level; Likely to Raise Insurance Premiums, by David Hogberg, Ph.D. and Paul Gessing
- National Policy Analysis: The Teachers' Lesson: How To Scam Social Security, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- National Policy Analysis: Chilling Intolerance for Free Speech on Global Warming, by Dana Joel Gattuso
- Blog: ADA Lawsuits Cost Businesses $309.1 Million to Win
- Blog: Smelling Delicious a Civil Offense in New York City
- Blog: Hogberg Praises Bush Health Plan
- Project 21 Press Release: Black Activists Laud Supreme Court's Ban on Partial Birth Abortion
- Book: Shattered Dreams: One Hundred Stories of Government Abuse
- Blog: 100 Tales of Dangerous Government
- Blog: Smoking Bans Hurt Neighborhood Restaurants and Bars
- Blog: The Global Warming Argument: Win It, Don't Spin It (If You Can)
Smoking Bans Hurt Small Business
- Blog: Birds 'Struggle to Cope' ...With More Plentiful Food?
- Blog: Eugene Robinson: White People Can't Talk
- Project 21 Press Release:
Black Conservatives: Duke Rape Case Shows Importance of "Innocent Until Proven Guilty"
- Project 21 Press Release: Black Conservatives Speak Out on Don Imus Controversy, Criticism
- Blog: Newt Gingrich on the Environment
- Blog: 60 Minutes Does Health Care III: CBS Responds to Our Criticism
- Press Release: Support Eroding for Rep. Frank Wolf's Journey Through Hallowed Ground Heritage Area; Alternative Measure Gains Backing of Two Congressmen in Affected Area
- Press Release: Statement on Supreme Court Ruling on Global Warming in Massachusetts v. Environmental Protection Agency
- Press Release: 60 Minutes Misleads Viewers About the Price of Prescription Drugs Paid By Medicare
- Blog: Single-Payer Health Care: "Incompetence, Debt, Misery and Filth" - London Times
- Blog: Joe Hicks Testifies About Cesar Chavez
- Project 21 Press Release: Cesar Chavez Did Little to Stop His Union's Violence, Charges Civil Rights Activist at Congressional Hearing on Honoring Chavez
- Blog: New Phrase: "Fuel Poverty"
- Blog: Thank God for Senator Inhofe II
- Blog: Los Angeles Times Runs Kitty Kelley Op-Ed Blasting Bush Family Without Fact-Checking
- Blog: Mental Health Parity Hearing Is Depressing
- Blog: Good for Pete Domenici
- Blog: Good for Mitch McConnell
- Blog: Frank Drebin Does Health Insurance
- Project 21 Press Release: House Action on Iraq Supports "Disgrace and Defeat," Black Leader Says
- Blog: Fighting Environmentalists to Use DDT to Fight Malaria in Africa
- Blog: When the Debate is Balanced, Skeptics Win, Alarmists Lose
- Blog: The Human Cost of Climate Change Policies
- Blog: Thank God for Senator Inhofe
- Blog: Al Gore's Climate Class War
- Blog: Global Warming Scaredy Cats IV
- Press Release: Officials Urged to Grill Al Gore About His Rich-Get-Warmer, Poor-Get-Colder Global Warming Offset Proposals at House and Senate Hearings Wednesday
- Blog: Journey Through Hallowed Ground National Heritage Area Act Adopted by House Resources Committee Despite Unresolved Problems
- National Policy Analysis: March of the Lemmings: Media Shuns Climate Change Report's Good News on Sea Levels by Dana Joel Gattuso
- Blog: The Royal Society's Credibility Gap
- Blog: RealClimate's Touchy Censors
- Blog: Tim Ball, DeSmogBlog & Me
- Blog: Sir Humphrey Appleby's Climate Change Pact
- Blog: London Times: "Nothing Quite Like It Has Been Witnessed Since Lord North Lost the American Colonies"
- Blog: Health Care Waiting Lists and the Stockholm Syndrome
- Blog: Even Labour Party MPs Can't Get Needed Health Services in Britain
- Blog: Getting Dental Care From the Government Can Be Like Pulling Teeth
- Press Release: Senators Kennedy, Domenici and Enzi and to Make Health Insurance More Expensive With So-Called Mental Health Parity Act
- Blog: British Doctors Disillusioned with Central Control
- Blog: This is What Happens When You Only Read the Press Release
- Blog: Another Bit Of "Unbiased" Reporting On the U.S. Health Care System
- Blog: Wal-Mart Calling for Socialized Medicine?
- New Visions Commentary: Oprah Shouldn't Give Up on Our Kids
- New Visions Commentary: Why the "N" Word Grows in Popularity
- New Visions Commentary: Have Blacks Advanced in the 21st Century?
- New Visions Commentary: Might "Strengthening Black Families Month" Be Better Than Celebrating Black History?
- Blog: Environmentalists are Hypocrites
- Blog: Is Health Care for the Poor Better Abroad
- Project 21 Press Release: Black Activists React to Senator Joe Biden's Comments About Senator Barack Obama
- Project 21 Press Release: Black Activist Takes Issue with School Choice Opposition
- Project 21 Press Release: Black Activist Criticizes Nagin's Convoluted Comments to Senate Committee
- Blog: Enron's Green-Fingered Successors
- Blog: Like Welfare Queens of Yore
- Blog: Environmentalism versus Poor (Again)
- Blog: Social Security: A Quick Definition
- Blog: Global Cooling Again
- Blog: If You Think the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Presents Objective Science...
- Blog: Paul Krugman: Master Spinner
- Press Release: Blacks Say Bush Blows Opportunity to Fight for Judges
- Press Release: Citing Safety Concerns, National Center for Public Policy Research Calls on President Bush to Reconsider his Call to Increase Fuel Economy Standards
- Press Release: National Center for Public Policy Research Applauds President Bush's State of the Union Health Care Proposal
- Blog: 'The Big Ripoff' Comes To Health Insurance
- Project 21 Press Release: Black Activists Outraged Over Liberal Merger of Abortion and Civil Rights
- New Visions Commentary: Goals are Richer Than Dreams
- New Visions Commentary: Bowl Game Proposal a True Indicator of Race Relations, Not Kramer's Racist Rant
- New Visions Commentary: Dr. King's Dream Today a Nightmare
- New Visions Commentary: Supremes Still Working on School Equality by Deneen Moore Borelli
- Blog: Fact Checking FactCheck on Medicare Drug Negotiation Proposal
- Blog: Global Warming Scaredy Cats II
- Blog: CSR and Business Profitability Don't Mix, Says Borelli
- National Policy Analysis: Science Puts the Chill to California's Global Warming Hot Air by Bonner Cohen
- Press Release: Senator Boxer's Insult of Condoleezza Rice Condemned by Black Conservatives
- Blog: Minimum Wage Employment Impact Study: How To Cook The Numbers 101
- Press Release: Health Care Expert Condemns New Liberal Report on Medicare Drug Prices
- Blog: Bush's War in Africa
- Press Release: Black Activists Applaud Court's Support for Race-Neutral Admissions
- Blog: Raising the Minimum Wage Kills Jobs, But Congress Doesn't Appear to Care
- Press Release: Statement on Incorrect Reports Regarding the National Center for Public Policy Research and Congressional Travel
- Press Release: Congressional Liberals' Plans For Medicare Will Make Private Health Insurance More Expensive
- National Policy Analysis: Letting Medicare "Negotiate" Drug Prices: Myths vs. Reality by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- What Conservatives Think: Do Minimum Wage Increases Benefit Workers and the Economy? by Ryan Balis
Hot Topics Archive: Current, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996
|> Our Blog
|Visit our blog.
|> Free Book!
|Shattered Dreams: 100 Stories of Government Abuse reveals the human cost of excessive and abusive regulations. Downloaded a free pdf copy here.
|> Our First 20 Years
|Want to know more about us? Download this PDF brochure telling you about our first twenty years.