Health & Retirement
Free Enterprise Project
What Conservatives Think
Ten Second Response
In the News
Health & Retirement
- Request: Give the Gift of Liberty -- By Sending Your Year-End Gift Today
- New Visions Commentary: Saving Sarah From the Egyptian Salafis, by Archbishop Council Nedd II & Deacon J.T. Griffin
- Blog: In a Government Health Care System, Your Medical Records are Kept Safe -- From You
- New Visions Commentary: Obama, Sharpton and Black America's Downward Spiral, by Darryn "Dutch" Martin
- Blog: Target Shareholders Wanted for Project to Fight Crony Capitalism and Protect Liberty
- New Visions Commentary: Welcome to the Doctor's Office — Your Papers Please, by Cherylyn Harley LeBon
- Blog: Kwanzaa Reinterpreted: Turning a Marxist Celebration into a Lesson in Conservative Values
- Blog: Have Yourself a Violent Little Christmas (Courtesy of the Entertainment Elite)
- Blog: Unto You is Born This Day
- Blog: Project 21's Green on Healing in Newtown and the Reason for the Season
- Blog: Black Conservatives Critical of Obama Gun Task Force
- Blog: Union Violence Footage Uncut - Definitely Not Safe for Work
- Blog: Shining Bright
- Blog: Multiple Victim Public Shootings: An Observation
- Blog: Project 21's Swimp on Obama's Political Eulogy in Connecticut
- New Visions Commentary: Life, Liberty and Happiness, by Archbishop Council Nedd II
- Blog: Project 21 Members Comment on Murders in Connecticut
- Press Release: Obama Administration Rushes "Creepy Black Box" Mandate on All New Car Buyers
- Blog: Racialist Writer Seeks to Sack RGIII, Fails
- National Policy Analysis: Conservation Easements and the Anti-Farm Farm Bill, by Dana J. Gattuso
- Blog: Union Protesters Greet Project 21's Stacy Swimp with Racist Taunts
- Blog: Video: National Center Staffer Gets Punched by Union Thugs in Lansing
- Blog: Video: More Union Violence in Lansing
- National Policy Analysis: The Wind Production Tax Credit: Corporate Welfare at its Worst, by Bonner R. Cohen, Ph.D.
- Press Release: Congress Should Shut Off the Wind Subsidy America Can't Afford and the Industry Doesn't Even Need, Energy Expert Says
- Blog: Less is More for Both Smoking and Regulation
- Blog: Project 21's Nedd Talks Upcoming Supreme Court Cases on Gay Marriage
- Blog: The EU's Dangerous Tobacco Ban Experiment
- Blog: Sign Up to Receive National Center's Free "News of Interest" Newsletter
- Blog: Privacy and Constitutional Issues at Play as Feds Move to Require Black Boxes in Cars, Says National Center Analyst
- New Visions Commentary: Jovan, Jason and Jumping to Conclusions, by Derryck Green
- Blog: In Unemployment Figures, Project 21's Green Thinks Americans Got What They Wanted
- Blog: Project 21's Stacy Swimp Gets Cell Phone Smashed by Union Protesters in Lansing, But Lays Seeds for Growth with Rank-and-File
- Press Release: National Center for Public Policy Research Chairman Amy Ridenour Praises Outgoing Heritage Foundation President Dr. Ed Feulner, Congratulates Senator Jim DeMint
- Press Release: Zales Executives Claim Ignorance on Jobs-Killing Pledge Despite Potential to Harm American Workers, American Security and National Sovereignty
- Press Release: Conservative Activists to Challenge Zales Over Anti-American, Anti-Jobs Positions
- Blog: The Grouse Wars: Spotted Owls of the Prairie States Threaten Energy Production
- Blog: Why Can Costas Speak, But Not Limbaugh?
- Blog: Chemical Fight Offers Early Look at Obama's Second-Term EPA
- New Visions Commentary: Obama Won... Don't Complain, by Bob Parks
- New Visions Commentary: Now or Never for Black Homeownership, by B.B. Robinson, Ph.D.
- New Visions Commentary: An Ode To The Role Of Big Government, by Elaina F. George, MD
- Blog: President Obama's "Dope Fiend Move" Decried by Project 21's Swimp
- Blog: Rahm Emanuel: He's Got Moves Like Bloomberg
- Press Release: 2012 Hurricane Season Ends: NOAA Prediction WRONG AGAIN!
- Blog: Signs, Signs Everywhere: ObamaCare Demands Them, Regardless of Cost
- Blog: Being a Divisive Leftist Apparently Means Never Having to Say You're Sorry
- Blog: Project 21's Swimp Supports School Over Racist Claims
- Blog: Project 21's Martin on Lingering Libya Questions for Susan Rice
- Blog: Update on Pat Buchanan Correction and Apology Post
- Blog: Ask the White Guy: Does the Diversity Industry Make Stuff Up?
- Blog: We Need Government Health Care So We Can Eat Twinkies?
- New Visions Commentary: Values, Beliefs Lost on Election Day, by Archbishop Council Nedd II
- Blog: Killing Old King Coal
- Press Release: Did Attorney General Holder Mislead the Public to Justify DOJ's Assault on Voter ID Laws?
- Blog: Project 21's Kevin Martin: Petraeus Testimony Outs Ambassador Susan Rice as "Political Hack"
- Blog: Free Markets, Restricted Markets
- Blog: "Sons of Bitches" Now Being Taken Out - Thank You, Mr. Hoffa
- Blog: CEI Rebuts President Obama with New Video Showing "Who Really Built That"
- Blog: President Obama Made False Climate Change Claim at Press Conference
- Blog: Project 21's LeBon Calls for Common Sense Over Bloomberg's Edible Edicts
- Blog: Voter Fraud Doesn't Exist, Claimed MSNBC and Its Allies... And Yet
- Blog: World Health Organization Bureaucrats Want More Bans
- Blog: Bloomberg's Food Donation Ban Still in Place
- Blog: Stalin is Innocent?
- Press Release: Supreme Court to Examine Constitutionality of Dysfunctional Section of Voting Rights Act
- Blog: Obama Has No Mandate the Conservative House Majority Doesn't Have
- Blog: Oceans Refuse To Cooperate: Global "Warming" (1.3ºF over 140 years) "On Pause"
- Blog: On the Debt Limit, Obama Administration Games Continue
- Blog: Bureaucratic Bottlenecks Leave People Cold
- Blog: Black Conservatives Prepare for the Next Four Years
- Blog: If You Want to Learn About Election Cheating...
- Press Release: Liberals Keep Pushing Losing Arguments Against Voter ID
- National Policy Analysis: Voter ID Opponents' Latest Spurious Claim: Voter ID Allegedly Slows Election Tabulations, by Horace Cooper
- Blog: New Yorkers Rally To Pass Gas
- Blog: Project 21's Green Says Jobs Report Proves Failed Obama Policies
- Press Release: Voter Fraud is a Real Threat to Every Citizen's Constitutional Rights
- National Policy Analysis: The Brennan Center is Wrong: Voter Fraud is a Real Threat to Every Citizen's Constitutional Rights, by Horace Cooper
- Blog: PBS, Puppet Supporters Pound Pavement in D.C.
- Blog: Superstorm Damage Doesn't Demand Super State
- Blog: Voter ID Critics Barking Up the Wrong Tree in the Peach State
- Blog: Don’t Mess With Texas Voters
- Blog: Who Could Have Anticipated a Hurricane? Not a Politician
- Blog: Is Organic Food Worth It?
- Blog: Alleged Research Into Implied Racism Doesn’t Pass Muster
- Blog: Bad Timing Hall of Fame: Voter Fraud Edition
- New Visions Commentary: Curing Political Apathy with More Independence, by Ak'Bar A. Shabazz
- Blog: Commentary on Kennedy Center Published in TownHall
- New Visions Commentary: Chicago Teachers Should Have a Beef about LFTB Policy, by Cherylyn Harley LeBon
- New Visions Commentary: The Decline and Fall of Medicare, by Elaina F. George, MD
- Blog: Congressman's Kid Faces Fraud Investigation
- Blog: Obama Endures Modern-Day Poll Tax, Emerges Unscathed
- Blog: Vote Fraud Allegations in Virginia Implicate Congressman's Son
- Blog: Lack of Transparency Trumps Good Policy in Obama Administration
- Press Release: Legal Scholars Appointed to Lead Black Leadership Group
- Blog: Crickets Chirping for Kennedy Center Comedy Award... Again
- New Visions Commentary: Electioneering Stunt Short-Changes Churches, by Archbishop Council Nedd II
- Blog: Nation's Capital May Cap Drink Sales
- Blog: 16 Seconds To Understanding the HHS Birth Control Mandate
- New Visions Commentary: Economic Chickens Come Home to Roost, by Derryck Green
- Blog: Come On In - the Voting is Fine
- Blog: ID Protections Fit for a King, But Not the American People
- Blog: Putting Voting Rights Critics in Perspective
- Press Release: New GroupSnoop.org Profile Unveils Earthworks' Extremist Funding and Severe Job-Killing Positions
- Blog: Federally-Funded School Suspends Diversity Diva Over Outrageous Petition Panic
- Press Release: Holder's Justice Department Refuses to Release Potentially Damaging Documents Shedding Light on the Possible Politicization of Voter ID Legal Battles
- Blog: Federal Court Dismisses Attorney General Holder's Wild Accusations of Racism
- Blog: National Center's Stier Sacks Sinister Soda Strategy
- Blog: Black Conservatives Run to Defend Dash
- Press Release: Teresa Platt Named Director of National Center for Public Policy Research's Environment and Enterprise Institute
- Press Release: Black Legal Scholars Comment on South Carolina Voter ID Ruling
- Blog: Project 21's Nedd Prefers Politics Away from the Pulpit
- Blog: VIDEO: What Happened in Libya?
- Press Release: U.S. Supreme Court Mulls Constitutionality of Race Quotas in Fisher v. University of Texas
- Blog: Chavez Monument Proclaimed By Obama Over Project 21 Member's Warnings
- Blog: WebMD: Is the Obama Administration Making Obesity Worse?
- Blog: Back to the Future on Voter ID
- Blog: Left-Wing SIRIUS/XM Host Responds to Our Press Release on Pennsylvania Voter ID Case
- Press Release: Pennsylvania Judge Contravenes Himself, Ignores U.S. Supreme Court Precedent in Rejecting Key Portions of Commonwealth's New Voter Integrity Law
- Blog: GenOn Turns Off in Northern Virginia
- Blog: Project 21 Part of "Most Persuasive Overall" Legal Brief in Major Upcoming Supreme Court Case
- Blog: Project 21's LeBon Backs New York Parents Against Bloomberg’s Plan B Benefit
- Blog: Justin Danhof Defends Voter ID in Voice of America Report
- Press Release: FedEx CEO Frederick Smith "Gets It"
- Press Release: Free-Market Activist Group to FedEx Executives: Stand Firm Against Radical Demands
- Blog: Student Strike Fights Federal Lunchroom Law
- Press Release: National Center for Public Policy Research Announces Justin Danhof, Esq., as the New Director of its Free Enterprise Project
- Blog: Tomorrow’s ObamaCare Crisis Today — in Massachusetts
- Press Release: U.S. Supreme Court Review of Voting Rights Act Sought by Black Conservatives
- New Visions Commentary: EPA Regulations Take Peoples' Breath Away, by Cherylyn Harley LeBon
- Blog: Indiana State Assembly Committee Discusses Tobacco Harm Reduction, Including My Testimony
- New Visions Commentary : Chick-Fil-A, Gay Marriage and Tolerance, by Demetrius Minor
- Blog: Jeff Stier: Bloomberg Soda Ban Cog in Larger Anti-Choice Campaign
- Blog: Project 21's Council Nedd on the 9/11/12 Attacks on America
- New Visions Commentary: Middle East Violence Serves Arrogant Men and Not God, by Archbishop Council Nedd II
- Press Release: Tragic Deaths in Libya Reveal Lack of Leadership
- Blog: Bloomberg Bans Big Beverages
- Blog: PJ Media Has a Smoking Gun: The DOJ's Case Against South Carolina on Voter ID Was Pushed by Political Appointees
- Press Release: Mainstream Media Lies and Sloppy Reporting on Voter Integrity Measures Exposed
- Blog: Left-Wing Hatred of Black Conservatives Becomes Historic
- Blog: Jeff Stier Discusses Mayor Bloomberg's Failure to Lead in the Fight Against West Nile Virus in NYC
- National Policy Analysis: Media Shows Pervasive Bias When Covering Voter ID, by Justin Danhof, Esq.
- Blog: PB&J, RIP
- Blog: MSNBC Claims "Voter Fraud Doesn't Exist," But Democratic Party Seems to Disagree
- Blog: Vote Fraud Claim Scuttles Congressional Candidacy
- Blog: Project 21's Derryck Green Pessimistic on President's Performance
- New Visions Commentary: We are Not Better Off, by Derryck Green
- New Visions Commentary: Supporting Traditional Marriage is Not a Crime, But Murder Is, by Charles Butler
- Blog: Debate on Organics is Over: The National Center was Right!
- Blog: City To Mosquitoes: Don't Drop Dead
- Blog: National Center Commentary Helps Obama Official Win "Nanny of the Month"
- Blog: Try Teaching American Exceptionalism to Raise Self-Esteem
- Blog: MSNBC Doesn't Care What The Public Thinks
- Press Release: Texas is Right to Appeal Federal Court's Ruling for Department of Justice and Against Voter ID, Says National Center for Public Policy Research
- Blog: Want to See the Voter ID Trial? Be Sure to Bring ID.
- Blog: NCPPR's Jeff Stier Defends Consumer Choice for Energy Drinks
- Blog: Regulatory Reform? Really?
- Blog: Voter ID Opponents Looking for Excuses?
- Blog: Danhof Debates WikiLeaks on Chinese Television
- New Visions Commentary: ID is a Civic Responsibility, by Charles Butler
- Blog: Reputation of NASA Goes Into Freefall With Rapper Stunt
- Blog: The Slippery Slope, in Action, Before Your Very Eyes
- Blog: Don't Just Believe The Activist Do-Gooders
- Blog: Spoiled Food Activists
- Blog: Junk Science About Junk Food
- Press Release: Primary Care Physicians Are Leaving Medicare
- National Policy Analysis: The Next Exodus: Primary-Care Physicians and Medicare, by David Hogberg
- Blog: ACLU Loses Pennsylvania Voter ID Case, But Lead Plaintiff Viviette Applewhite Gets Her Voter ID Anyway (Just By Applying)
- Press Release: Justice Department Failing to Use Key Tool to Fight Voter Fraud
- Blog: Nanny State Goes for the Gold
- Blog: How the Media Hates One U.S. Supreme Court Case So Much They Tried to Make it Disappear
- Blog: Voter ID News That's Not Fit to Print
- National Policy Analysis: Voter Fraud is Real: Why the Voting Rights Act Should Be Used to Fight Election Fraud, by Horace Cooper
- Press Release: Judge Upholds Pennsylvania Voter ID Law in the Face of Flawed Attacks
- Blog: Hot Dogs, Lemonade, and Fire Walks
- New Visions Commentary: Eric Holder's Plantation, by Derryck Green
- New Visions Commentary: Does the Tax Man Cometh? by Horace Cooper
- Blog: Project 21's Milton, Gibbs on Gabby Douglas Hair Heresy
- Blog: Project 21 Members React to Abortion Doctor's Complaints About "Ugly Black Babies"
- New Visions Commentary: Gabby Douglas Taking Home More Than Gold, by Djana Milton
- Press Release: Federal Government May Soon Require "Black Boxes" in Cars
- Blog: Project 21's Green: Obama Owns America's Current Economic State
- Blog: New National Center Voter ID Report Receives Fox News Channel Coverage
- Press Release: Media Matters Distorts Facts While Attacking Fox News for Covering National Center Paper
- National Policy Analysis: Coming to a Car Near You? The Department of Transportation's Creepy Black Box,
by Horace Cooper
- New Visions Commentary: Health Insurance Reform Does Not Equal Good Healthcare, by Elaina F. George, MD
- Blog: Project 21's Demetrius Minor Featured in Fox News Coverage of "Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day"
- Blog: Don't Believe the ACLU
- Press Release: Who are the Victims of Voter Fraud? Poor and Minority Voters Often Unacknowledged Victims, New Paper Concludes
- National Policy Analysis: Victims of Voter Fraud: Poor and Disadvantaged are Most Likely to Have Their Vote Stolen, by Horace Cooper
- Press Release: Black Activists Support Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day
- Blog: Selective Outrage for Diversity Disasters at NBC
- Press Release: Government Watchdog Calls For Congressional Oversight Hearings To Investigate Illegal Federal Lobbying Grants
- New Visions Commentary: False Claims of Voter Suppression, by Demetrius Minor
- Blog: Congress Must Investigate CDC Lobbying Grants
- Blog: Bloomberg Berates Moms Rather Than Busting Crooks
- Press Release: Statement by Project 21's Cherylyn Harley LeBon on New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg's New Plan to Give New Mothers Who Don't Exclusively Breastfeed a 'Talking-To' Each and Every Time They Feed Their Baby Formula
- Blog: Nanny Bloomberg is Now Regulating Breasts, and Not in a Kind Way
- New Visions Commentary: Are You Better Off Today? by B.B. Robinson, Ph.D.
- Blog: Obama More Concerned with Growing Government Than Growing the Economy
- Press Release: American Civil Liberties Union Relies on Flawed and Biased Report in Lawsuit Challenging Pennsylvania's New Voter ID Law
- Press Release: Report Exposes Brennan Center for Justice's Biased Reporting and Liberal Funding
- New Visions Commentary: False Bravado and Feminization, by Council Nedd II
- Blog: Project 21 Members Tear Down Obama's "You Didn't Build That" Argument
- New Visions Commentary: Marriage is Not a Right, by Derryck Green
- Press Release: Black Activists Criticize Eric Holder's Rhetoric at NAACP Conference
- Press Release: Pennsylvania Voter Registration Report Shows Need for Ballot Protection Law
- Blog: Pennsylvania Voter Disfranchisement Claims Much Ado About Nothing
- National Policy Analysis: Misleading Statistics Driving Voter ID Criticism in Pennsylvania, by David Almasi
- New Visions Commentary: Hoodie Rights and Responsibilities, by Charles Butler
- Blog: Discussion About Douglass Differentiates Dour Liberals from Lively Conservatives
- Blog: Shrinking Defense Budget In a Dangerous World Requires Savvy Strategy
- Blog: Continued High Unemployment Not a "Step in the Right Direction"
- Blog: MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Claims to Be Non-Partisan After National Center Brings Up Bias to Her Boss
- New Visions Commentary: What, to Black Americans, is the 4th of July? by Stacy Swimp
- Blog: Project 21's Stacy Swimp Promotes Early Black Patriotism
- Blog: Independents Disagree With Supreme Court Ruling
- Blog: More Black Conservative Comment on ObamaCare Decision
- Press Release: Contempt Vote Against Eric Holder Supported by Black Activists
- New Visions Commentary: Government Health Care Rules Raise Costs, Harm Health, by Elaina F. George, MD
- Blog: And In Other News...
- Blog: National Center at the Supreme Court
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Disappointed by Supreme Court's ObamaCare Decision
- Blog: Members of Congress Have a Duty to Understand What the Constitutional Issues Surrounding ObamaCare are About
- New Visions Commentary: President Obama and Right to Work, by Stacy Swimp
- Press Release: On Voter Integrity: U.S. Department of Justice is Wrong on Policy, Wrong on the Law, and Today, Wrong in Court
- Press Release: Leading Liberals' Attacks on Supreme Court in Advance of ObamaCare Decision are "Ignorant and Offensive," Group Says
- Press Release: Imperious Presidency Increasingly Reckless and Lawless; National Center Responds to White House Threats Against the State of Arizona
- Press Release: Supreme Court Unanimously Rejects Racist and Bigoted Claims Against Arizona
- Blog: Pelosi's Conspiracy Theory Derided by Project 21's Kevin Martin
- Press Release:
Bed Bath & Beyond Executives Questioned Over Company's "Sustainability" Efforts
- New Visions Commentary: NAACP: Now a Partisan Tool? by Stacy Swimp
- Press Release: Bed Bath & Beyond Executives to be Questioned Over Company's "Sustainability" Efforts
- Blog: Morgan Freeman Takes a Little Responsibility for his Radicalism
- Blog: Knox v. SEIU: A Free Speech Victory Against a Tyrannical Labor Union
- Press Release: The Supreme Court Speaks, Yet DOJ Won't Listen
- National Policy Analysis: Voter ID and South Carolina: The Supreme Court Speaks Yet DOJ Won't Listen, by Horace Cooper
- Press Release: Doctors Want Soda Taxes To Fund Government Meddling
- Press Release: Black Legal Experts Say Race Not a Factor in Holder Contempt Citation Debate
- Blog: Project 21's Derryck Green on Obama's Apparent Abuse of Privilege
- Blog: Project 21 Members Have a New Talk Radio Show
- Blog: On Target
- Blog: Remember Freedom and the Leadership on Juneteenth
- Blog: Voting Goes to the Dogs in Virginia
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Speak About Juneteenth Emancipation Commemoration
- New Visions Commentary: Obama is Playing to His Base on Gay Marriage (But It Isn't Blacks), by Derryck Green
- Press Release: Supreme Court Soon to Rule on Knox v. SEIU
- National Policy Analysis: Do Free Speech Rights Apply to Union Members, Too? In Knox v. SEIU, Supreme Court Soon to Rule on SEIU Funding Gimmicks, by Horace Cooper
- Blog: More Project 21 Comments on Obama's Radical Immigration Shift
- Press Release: Radical Immigration Policy Change a Threat to Citizen Job Seekers, Say Black Conservatives
- Press Release: Forget It, NAACP: United Nations Has No Plans to Investigate U.S. Voter ID Laws
- New Visions Commentary: Affirmative Action Blazes Out of Control at Obama Justice Department, by Derryck Green
- Press Release: Target Executives Grilled over Company's Costly "Sustainability" Programs
- New Visions Commentary: We Don't Need Another Hero, by Lisa Fritsch
- Press Release: Black Conservatives to Tell United Nations: Don't Waste Your Time Investigating U.S. Voter Laws
- Press Release: Chesapeake Energy Sends Mixed Signals on Future Mega-Million Gifts to Environmental Radicals
- Press Release: Michigan Proposal Requiring Drug Tests for Welfare Recipients Hailed by Black Conservatives
- Press Release: CEO of Chesapeake Energy to Be Questioned About $26 Million Gift to Radical Environmental Group
- Press Release: U.S. Department of Justice Effort to Obstruct Voting Crimes Law Enforcement Condemned by National Center for Public Policy Research
- Blog: Project 21's Swimp Speaks at Detroit Rally Against HHS Mandate
- Blog: Election Monitors or Enforcers in Wisconsin? Project 21's Green Wants to Know
Last Call At The Oasis: A Who's Who of Left Wing Activists
- New Visions Commentary: Trayvon's Story Made Famous for the Wrong Reasons, by Jerome Hudson
- Blog: Economic Shrapnel From Bloomberg Drink Ban
- Blog: A Serious Note About Mayor Bloomberg's Soda Ban
- Blog: America Cares About Proposed Soda Ban
- Blog: Guess Bloomberg's Benign Beverage
- Blog: New Soda XL Pipeline Developed for New Yorkers
- Blog: Banning Soda Restricts Freedoms for Little Good, Says Jeff Stier on CNN
- Blog: Komen Race = Tea Party?
- Blog: Liberal Who Claimed We're Racist for Attending Merck Meeting Returns With Sexist Put-Down
- Blog: New National Center Op-Ed on Daily Caller Site
- Blog: Left's New Claim: National Center is Racist for Attending Merck Shareholder Meeting (Yes, Really)
- Blog: Komen's Flip-Flop Causes the Global Race for the Cure Stumble
- Press Release: Comcast CEO Asked to Investigate, Explain Unprofessionalism by Comcast-Owned MSNBC
- Blog: National Center's David Almasi in VOA News Report on Bloomberg Sugary Drink Ban
- Blog: One Obamacare Debacle You Haven't Heard About... Until Now
- Blog: Holder's "Sacred" Speech Leaves Project 21 Members Puzzled
- Blog: NYC Beverage Ban Panned by Project 21's LeBon
- Press Release: Soda Ban Slammed: Won't Help Obesity Problem, Restricts Freedom
- Blog: Unintended Consequence of World No Tobacco Day: Public Health Undermined
- Blog: More Project 21 Member Comments on Gay Marriage
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Join Supreme Court Brief Urging Reconsideration of Racial Quotas
- Blog: Project 21's Borelli Talks About Women in Combat and Coffeeshops on Fox News
- Blog: Tom Borelli: Plummeting Coal Stocks Obama's Policies Fulfilled
- Blog: Deneen Borelli: Pelosi "Exaggerating" on Chinese Human Rights Advances
- Blog: Project 21 Representatives Denounce Black Panther-Tea Party Double Standard
- Press Release: National Center Welcomes First Amendment Lawsuits Filed Against Contraception Mandate
- Press Release: Merck Triples-Down on Liberalism, Continues to Support ObamaCare Despite Unpopularity and Legal Uncertainty
- Press Release: Merck Executives to be Questioned About Company Lobbying for Unpopular, Unconstitutional ObamaCare Legislation at Annual Shareholder Meeting Tuesday
- Press Release: National Center for Public Policy Research Reacts to Virginia Gov. McDonnell's Decision to Sign Voter ID into Law
- Blog: Lights, Camera, Activism!
- Press Release: Conservative Shareholder Activist Group "Moderately Optimistic" J.C. Penney Will Protect Consumers from Costly Demands of Left-Wing Lobby Groups
- Press Release: Stop Push to Raise Retail Prices, J.C. Penney
- Press Release: National Center for Public Policy Research Presents Poll to Yum! Brands Showing Negative Public Response to Its Rejection of Conservative Group Over Voter ID
- Press Release: Yum! Brands, Owner of KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell, to Face Questioning by Irate Conservatives at Annual Shareholder Meeting Thursday
- Blog: Obama Throws Black Values "Under the Bus" With Gay Marriage Decision
- Press Release: Showdown: Black Conservative Takes on Morgan Freeman at Time Warner Shareholder Meeting
- Press Release: Gap Shareholder Questions Gap Executives over Sustainability Push's Harm to Consumers and Small Suppliers
- Press Release: National Center for Public Policy Research Questions Time Warner Executives Over Actor Morgan Freeman's Outspoken Radical Politics
- Press Release: GAP Inc. Executives to Face Questions About High Costs of Company's "Sustainability" Efforts
- New Visions Commentary: Civil Disobedience or Uncivil Chaos? by Stacy Swimp
- Blog: Project 21's Borelli: Good to Know U.S. is Still Taking the Fight to the Terrorists
- Blog: Bake Sale Ban Repealed: Freedom (and Cupcake) Lovers Win Quick Victory
- Blog: Obesity forecast is overblown
- Press Release: CVS Caremark Mum on Harm to Consumers, Small Businesses of RILA Sustainability Program
- Press Release: CVS Caremark Executives to be Questioned Over Company's "Sustainability" Efforts
- Blog: Project 21's Bishop Nedd on Obama's New Position on Gay Marriage
- Blog: Massachusetts Bans the Bake Sale!
- Press Release: Junk Science Behind Latest Federal Obesity Studies
- Blog: FDA Dietary Regs Go Beyond Science and the Law
- Press Release: The Dark Knight Versus the Occupiers!
- Blog: Project 21's Borelli Debates Gay Marriage, Islamic Law and Gender Politics on Fox News
- Blog: Boston Food Police's Half-Baked Idea
- Blog: A Hilarious Short Video for a Sunday Afternoon
- Blog: Why Do So Many Liberals Hate Good News?
- Press Release: Warren Buffett Critical of Fox News Channel at Shareholder Meeting
- Press Release: Berkshire Hathaway Executives to be Questioned About "Buffett Rule," Keystone XL Pipeline and Conflicts of Interest
- New Visions Commentary: Pink Slime and Consumer Choice, by Cherylyn Harley LeBon
- Steven Crowder Video: Dark Knight Rises... Against Occupiers?!
- Blog: Target, Kohl's Shareholders Wanted
- New Visions Commentary: Polls Show State of the Economy Has Dumped Energy Issues onto Obama's Lap, by Kevin Martin
- New Visions Commentary: There's More Trouble With ObamaCare Than the Mandate! by Deneen Borelli
- Blog: Project 21’s Minor Praises National Day of Prayer
- Blog: Project 21' s Stacy Swimp on May Day Protests: Civil Disobedience or Uncivil Chaos?
- Blog: Development Associate Position Open at National Center for Public Policy Research
- New Visions Commentary: Trayvon Martin May be this Generation's Rodney King, by Derryck Green
- Blog: Project 21's Stacy Swimp Wants to Just Be an American
- Press Release: National Center for Public Policy Research Reacts to DOT's Proposed Federal Ban on All Cell Phone Use While Driving
- Press Release: Free-Market Group to Quiz Executives at Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson Shareholder Meetings Thursday
- Blog: Pink Slime: Who is the real culprit?
- Blog: Blame the Teachers, Not the Tests
- Press Release: Coca-Cola Doubles-Down on Becoming Target of Special Interests, Endures Bitter Taste of Its Folly
- Press Release: Procter & Gamble Sides with Ultra-Left, Joins Anti-Conservative ALEC Boycott
- Press Release: Shareholders Will Ask GE CEO Jeff Immelt to Abandon Crony Capitalism at GE's Annual Meeting
- Press Release: In Light of Coca-Cola's Surrender Over ALEC, Shareholder Activist to Tell Coca-Cola Executives to Stand Firm Against Future Radical Left Demands
- Press Release: Conservatives Occupy "Occupy the Justice Department" Rally
- Blog: Occupying the "Occupy the Justice Department" Rally
- New Visions Commentary: IDs Needed to Take the SATs, But Not to Vote?
by Cherylyn Harley LeBon
- Blog: KFC is Chicken; Yum! Brands, Owner of KFC, Taco Bell, Long John Silvers and Pizza Hut Joins Anti-Conservative Boycott Spearheaded by Tiny Radical Group
- Blog: How Canada Gets Chemical Regulation Right
- Press Release: Conservative Think-Tank Criticizes Soros-Funded Organization for Promoting Van Jones' New Book "Rebuild the Dream"
- Press Release: Why is the Department of Justice Blocking Voter ID?
- National Policy Analysis: Justice Department Plays Fast and Loose with Facts and Constitution in Challenging Texas Voter ID Law,
by Horace Cooper
- Press Release: New Voter Identification Task Force Announced
- Blog: President Obama Really Does Make Over a Million a Year
- Blog: A Thought About Eli Lilly and its Enduring Love for ObamaCare
- Press Release: Eli Lilly CEO Firmly Stands By Company's Pro-ObamaCare Lobbying at Shareholder Meeting
- Blog: You'll Get Zero Benefit From Buffett Rule, Obama Tax Calculator Promises
- Press Release: Eli Lilly Executives to be Questioned About Company Lobbying for Unpopular, Unconstitutional ObamaCare Legislation
- Blog: Good Housekeeping, Polluted
- Blog: Color of Change's ALEC Attack: Burning Black America in Order to Save It
- Blog: If Eric Holder Isn’t Convinced About Voter Identity Theft Yet, He Obviously Must Not Care
- Blog: Obama, Holder Partly Responsible for "Ginned Up" Racial Tensions
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C.: So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen
- Blog: Lies and Moratoriums
- Blog: Time to Cool the Fiery Trayvon Rhetoric
- Press Release: Conflict of Interest Concerns Escalate Over Apple Board Member Al Gore
- Press Release: Food Activists "Slime" Perfectly Healthy Beef Product in Ridiculous Bid to Promote Organic Food Agenda
- Press Release: "Crony Capitalists" Challenged at Exelon Shareholder Meeting
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Suggest Color of Change Activists Continue Campaign Against Coca-Cola's Corporate Giving
- Blog: After National Center Exposure, Bloomberg Awarded Reason's "Nanny of the Month"
- Blog: FDA Gets It Right on Chemical
- Blog: Deneen Borelli on Presidential Responsibility, ObamaCare
- Press Release: Shareholder Activists Applaud Retirement of Crony Capitalist
- Blog: Chokehold on Charity in NYC Criticized by National Center's Stier
- Blog: Borelli: Obama Energy Policy is "a War Against Hard-Working Americans"
- Blog: "Flash Mobs" Serve No Justice for Trayvon Martin Case
- Blog: Project 21's Borelli: Obama Must Control Trayvon-Related Radicalism
- Press Release: Founding Member of Project 21 Black Conservative Group Calls Out New Black Panthers
- Blog: Russian Media Against Bloomberg's War on the Hungry
- Blog: ID Needed to Take a Test, But Not to Vote
- Blog: Report from Today's Capitol Anti-ObamaCare Rally
- Blog: Tom Borelli on Obama’s New Anti-Coal Proposal
- Blog: We Are The 82%
- Blog: Blacks in D.C. Support Voter ID Rules
- Blog: Jeff Stier Talks Bloomberg Food Ban on CNN
- Blog: Project 21's Kevin Martin Blasts MSNBC Contributor for Using Trayvon Martin's Death for Political Gain
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Comment on U.S. Supreme Court's Consideration of ObamaCare Constitutionality
- Blog: Utah's Abortion Waiting Period Lauded by Project 21's Stacy Washington
- Blog: Borelli and O'Reilly Discuss Left's War on Free Speech
- Blog: More Mayor Bloomberg Junk Science
- New Visions Commentary: Rejecting Voter ID Aids Those Who Want Election Fraud to Continue, by Sean Turner
- Blog: Borelli Blames Obama for More Americans on Government Assistance
- Blog: FDA Science Panel: Dissolvable Tobacco Could Reduce Disease
- Press Release: What's Wrong with New York Politicians?
- Press Release: National Center for Public Policy Research Releases New Crowder Video "Mixed Martial Arts Banned as Favor to Unions"
- Blog: The Cigarette Smokescreen
- Blog: "ObamaBucks" and "Entitlement Mentality"
- Blog: Deneen Borelli Talks Green Crony Capitalism
- Steven Crowder Video: Mixed Martial Arts Banned as Favor to Unions
- Press Release: Nanny State Run Amuck: Bloomberg Bans Food Donations in New York City
- New Visions Commentary: Out of Touch Obama, by Deneen Borelli
- Blog: NYC Bans Food Donations to Homeless: No Kugel for you!
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C., Day 23: Unmasking the Real Culprits -- the Politicians
- Blog: Project 21's Deneen Borelli Discusses Discrimination Against Black Conservatives on Glenn Beck TV
- Press Release: Occupy Occupy D.C. Polls the Plaza: Who's to Blame for the Nation's Problems?
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C., Day 22: Whistling Past the Graveyard
- Press Release: Occupy Occupy D.C. Creates Graveyard of Obama's Crony Capitalist Failures Near White House
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C., Day 21: Honk for Change … in these High Gas Prices!
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C., Day 20: Spare the Birds
- Press Release: Occupy Occupy D.C. Wind Turbine Memorializes Dead Birds, Despoiled Land
- Blog: Scenes from Occupy Occupy DC's "Stop Spending Us!" Street Theater Mocking Supporters of Big Government Spending
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C., Day 19: Saving Private Medicine
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C., Day 18: Holding Holder Accountable
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C.: Answer the Subpoena
- Blog: Scapegoat Selected in Nugget-Gate
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C., Day 17: Mercury Rising
- Press Release: Occupy Occupy D.C. Dispatches "HazMat Team" to Clean Up Broken Light Bulb
- Blog: What Will President Obama Say to Senator Inhofe?
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C., Day 16: Lyin' Eyes
- New Visions Commentary: Grow Up, Rush, by Robert Thomas
- New Visions Commentary: Liberal University Admissions Policies Cheat Students,
by Cherylyn Harley LeBon
- Press Release: Occupy Occupy D.C. to Promote Electric Car Through Hypnotic Suggestion
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C., Day 15: Make Every Vote Count
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C.: Voting Rights at Top of Week 4 Agenda
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C., Day 14: Fast Money
- Blog: Cuts to SM-3 Missile Funding Send Wrong Message to Iran
- Press Release: Occupy Occupy DC to Call for Reductions in Federal Spending at March 2 Events
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C., Day 13: End the War (on Owls)
- Blog: A Note on the Tragic Loss of Andrew Breitbart
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C.: Giving a Hoot
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C., Day 12: Making Waves
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C. on Wednesday: Lose LOST
- Press Release: Occupy Occupy D.C. Calls for Cease Fire in Obama's War on Nature
- Press Release: Senate Amendment to Protect Faith-Based Institutions from Intrusive ObamaCare Regulations "Protects Everyone," Legal Expert Says
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C., Day 11: Welfare is No Stimulus
- Press Release: Jesse Jackson Claims Obama Deserves "Big Hand" for Being "Food Stamp President"; Project 21 Members Disagree
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C., Day 10: Something Everyone Can Agree Upon
- New Visions Commentary: Becoming American with a Passport, by B.B. Robinson, Ph.D.
- New Visions Commentary: Why Voter ID Should Matter to Americans of All Races, by Deneen Borelli
- Press Release: Occupy Occupy D.C. Demands End to Taxpayer Bailout of Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac
- Blog: Honk if You Love Heartland Video
- Press Release: Occupy Occupy D.C. Activists Call on Congress to Conduct Oversight Hearings into EPA Grantmaking
- Blog: Gerri Willis Supports Occupy Occupy D.C. Lunch-In on Fox Business Network
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C., Day 8 -- Eating Their Lunch
- Blog: Tom Borelli at Apple Shareholder Meeting
- Press Release: Apple Board Member Al Gore Faces Conflict of Interest Shareholder Proposal
- Press Release: D.C. "Lunch-In" Protests Federal Guidelines That Denied a Four-Year-Old Her 'Nana and Juice Box
- Press Release: Congress Asked to Hold Oversight Hearings to Review Possibly Politicized EPA Grants
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C., Day 7: Tokenism
- Blog: Three More Reasons to Ignore the Left's Fake Birth Control Scare, Plus a Really Useful Point that Can Put Cash in Women's Pockets
- Press Release: Supreme Court to Reconsider Affirmative Action in Higher Education
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C.'s Dark Side
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C. -- "Causing a Commotion"
- Press Release: Senator Inhofe Acts to Stop EPA's Job-Killing Utility MACT Regulation by Using the Congressional Review Act
- New Visions Commentary: Putting Students to the Test to Make Them Go Farther, by Cherylyn Harley LeBon
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C. Gets Noisy
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C., Day 5: Imprisoned by Debt
- Press Release: "Don't Make Us Pay Your Debts!," Children Plead
- Blog: Democrat Congresswomen Walk Out of HHS Mandate Hearing to Protest Omission of Witness Who Wanted to Talk About Something Else Entirely
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C., Day 4: "Smoking in the Rain"
- Blog: Tom Borelli Talks Apple Shareholder Resolution on Fox Business Network
- Blog: Project 21's Borelli Discusses Assaults on Faith on Fox News
- Press Release: 'Occupy Occupy D.C. Smoke-In' Set for Thursday
- Blog: Paying Down the Debt at Occupy Occupy D.C.
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C. — "Operation Cupid"
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C.: Day One Rally Coverage
- Blog: Occupy Occupy D.C. is All About Giving. More.
- Blog: National Center Sends Valentine’s Wishes to Occupy D.C.
- Blog: White House Birth Control Statistics Don't Add Up
- Blog: Involuntary Greenwashing is a Dirty Business
- Blog: Et Tu, Eric?
- Steven Crowder's First Music Video: "Mr. America!"
- Press Release: Conservatives Rally for Liberty and Free Market at Occupy D.C. Encampment
- Blog: Horace Cooper on Obama Administration's Non-Compromise on Birth Control Mandate
- Press Release: White House Claim that Religious Employers Would Not Be Subsidizing Mandated Anti-Pregnancy Coverage is Morally Meaningless
- Press Release: Obama Compromise Infringement of the First Amendment Guarantee of Freedom of Religion is Still Unconstitutional, Experts Say
- New Visions Commentary: Obama Pushes Unwise Energy Policy, by Deneen Borelli
- Blog: Catholic Bishops Cannot Accept White House "Compromise" on Birth Control Without Surrendering Principles
- Blog: Green Activists Push Polystyrene Ban in California; We Push Back
- Blog: Would Jesus Pay for Abortions?
- Blog: League of Conservation Voters Responds to My Blog Post
- Press Release: HHS Contraception Edict Likely to be Ruled Unconstitutional if Not Overturned by Congress, Legal Expert Says
- Blog: League of Conservation Voters Cries Wolf... Again
- National Policy Analysis: The Birth Control Mandate is Unconstitutional, by Horace Cooper
- Blog: Another Project 21-Associated Film Screening at CPAC on Thursday Night
- Blog: Horace Cooper Interview on "Ghost Voting"
- Blog: FDA Tobacco Science Panel Headed in Wrong Direction
- Blog: Project 21 a Longtime Critic of Sneaker Riots
- Blog: Film Featuring Project 21's Deneen Borelli Screening at CPAC
- Blog: David Almasi Talks About Taking Back Freedom Plaza
- Blog: Public Lands in Decay; U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Trains "Diversity Change Agents"
- Blog: Project 21's Washington on Komen's "Stunning Display of Cowardice"
- Blog: Lacking Courage and Backbone, Komen Flees from Bullies
- Blog: Susan G. Komen to Baby Girls: Drop Dead (We Only Care When You're Old)
- Blog: President Obama's Green Jobs Quest
- Blog: Excellent Analysis of the Susan G. Komen/Planned Parenthood Case at IBD
- Blog: Project 21's Washington Praises Komen Break with Planned Parenthood
- Blog: "We're Taking Back the Park!"
- Blog: Komen-Planned Parenthood Split: Reward Komen's Good Decision
- Blog: Project 21's Stacy Swimp Lauds Right-to-Work Victory in Virginia
- Press Release: Illegal 'Ghost Voting' is Worse Than a Poll Tax or Literacy Tests, Legal Expert Says, Yet Eric Holder Opposes Efforts to Stop Illegal Voting Schemes
- National Policy Analysis: When the Dead Vote, the Living Suffer: Department of Justice is Wrong to Oppose Voter ID, by Horace Cooper
- New Visions Commentary: Black "Leaders" Desert Blacks for Illegal Aliens, by Charles Butler
- New Visions Commentary: Tea Party and Occupy Protests Far From Similar, by Emery McClendon
- New Visions Commentary: Certain Signs of Societal Decline, by Deneen Borelli
- Press Release: Governor Patrick's Harmful Tax Increase Proposal Ignores (or Distorts) Science
- Blog: More Project 21 Reaction to Obama's State of the Union Address
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Comment on Obama State of the Union Address
- Blog: Fighting Senseless Sin Taxes in Maryland: "There's good reason for lower taxes on smokeless tobacco"
- National Policy Analysis: Supreme Court Decision in United States v. Jones a Significant Step in Preventing a Surveillance State,
by Horace Cooper
- Blog: Pepsi Settles Invented Discrimination Claim
- Press Release: Ford Fulfills Commitment; Withdraws from Left-Wing U.S. Climate Action Partnership
- Press Release: Supreme Court Rules Americans are Protected from "Surveillance State"
- Blog: Project 21's Hollis has an Old Commentary on a New Movie
- Blog: Jarrett's Partisan Rant Should Put IRS Rule in Spotlight
- Blog: NAACP Drags MLK Street Names into the Gutter in Assault on Microsoft
- Blog: Thomas Edison, Call Your Office
- Press Release: National Center for Public Policy Research Supports Internet Campaign Against SOPA and PIPA
- Press Release: Apple Shareholders Urged to Vote for Conflict of Interest Shareholder Proposal to Determine if Al Gore Violated Apple's Business Conduct Policy
- Blog: Project 21's Stacy Swimp on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Personal Responsibility
- Blog: When Bureaucrats Stymie Science
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Discuss Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- New Visions Commentary: Snail Mail's Slow Death by Government Intrusion, by Sean Turner
- Blog: Project 21 Speaks Out on Obama's Request for More Debt
- Blog: Famous "F-Words" for $100, Alex
- Blog: Project 21's Stacys Condemn Obama's Recess Appointments
- Press Release: Government ID Needed to Buy Drain Cleaner in Illinois, But Not to Vote
- Blog: Illinois Residents Need ID to Buy Drano, But Not to Vote
- Press Release: Leading Free-Market Group Calls on Obama Administration to Withdraw "Guidance" Warning Employers Against Asking Prospective Employees if they Have a High School Diploma
- Blog: Obama Administration Urges Students to Drop Out
- Blog: Project 21's Shelby Emmett Slams Using Civil Rights to Avoid Competition
Hot Topics Archive: Current, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996
|> Our Blog
|Visit our blog.
|> Free Book!
|Shattered Dreams: 100 Stories of Government Abuse reveals the human cost of excessive and abusive regulations. Downloaded a free pdf copy here.
|> Our First 20 Years
|Want to know more about us? Download this PDF brochure telling you about our first twenty years.