RECENT GLOBAL WARMING ITEMS
- Press Release: Tim Cook has Another "Tim Cook Moment"; Denigrates Capitalism at Apple Shareholder Meeting
- Press Release: Transparency Urged for Apple at Shareholder Meeting Today
- Press Release: Federal Government's Dietary Guidelines Should Not Be Distorted By Environmental Activism
- Blog: Project 21 Members Tear Down Leftist Infrastructure Deception
- Blog: Koch Brothers Lame Duck Loss Defeats Dark Money Meme
- Blog: Correcting the Record on Yet Another Idiotic Article [Mis]Covering Our Work
- Press Release:
USDA's Switch From Science-Based Nutrition Advice to Green Agenda Harms Americans
- Press Release: 3 Reasons Obama's University of California at Irvine Commencement Address on Climate Change Was Inappropriate
- Blog: Amy Ridenour Discusses EPA's Anti-Coal Rules, Bergdahl Deal
- Blog: How to Submit an Official Comment to the EPA about the Obama Administration's New Climate Regulations
- Press Release:
Top Ten Reasons to Oppose President Obama's New Climate Regulations
- National Policy Analysis: Top Ten Reasons Washington Should Not Impose New Global Warming Laws or Regulations, by Amy Ridenour
- Blog: New York's Union College: Tuition $60,000 a Year, Uses Comedy Show as Science Source
- Blog: Why a Leading Climatologist Changed Her Mind About Climate Change
- Blog: Don't Get Your Science News from Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
- Press Release: National Center Tells Coal Industry It Must Fight Back
- Blog: Why is the American Geophysical Union Prioritizing Climate Alarmism Over Scientific Inquiry?
- Blog: Why Did the Federal Government Put $700,000 in Taxpayer Money Down the Drain?
Should Conservatives Choose HHS Mandate, Climate Change Postitions Based on What is Likely to Win the Most Votes?
- Blog: Senate Democrats to Stay Up All Night to Protest that They Aren't Doing Anything on Climate
- Press Release: Obama Administration to Insert Global Warming Activism into Dietary Guidelines Mandated by Congress
- Blog: Meet Sir Richard Branson: Concentration Camp Commandant
- Blog: Apple Transparency, Green Goals Questioned by National Center on Cavuto Show
- Blog: So What Were We Doing at Apple and Why Did Tim Cook Get So Mad?
- Blog: Richard Branson, Jet-Fuel Burner, Criticizes Us on Climate
- Blog: We Asked Apple's Tim Cook a Question and He Got Mad and We Think This is Why
- Press Release: Tim Cook to Apple Investors: Drop Dead
- Press Release: Leading Free-Market Activists Score Major Concession on Global Warming-Related Spending from General Electric
- Blog: Get a Clue, White House: The Planet Isn't Warming
- Blog: Shocker: NBC Debate Featuring Man Who Plays a Scientist on TV Crashes and Burns
- Blog: "Speed Walker" to Debate Rep. Marsha Blackburn on Meet the Press on Climate Change
- Blog: Do 97% of All Climate Scientists Really Believe Mankind is Causing Catastrophic Global Warming?
- Blog: Planet Hasn't Warmed Since 1997, Yet Senators Fret the News Media is Covering Actual Crises Instead of Climate Change
- Blog: If You Ever Had Any Doubt the Media is Biased on Climate, This Should End Your Doubt
- Blog: Bill Nye the Science Guy Tries to Have It Both Ways on Climate Change
- Press Release: Walgreens CEO Once Again Questioned Over Company's Green Policies
- Blog: Video: Hitler Gets Trapped in Sea Ice
- Blog: Do What I Say, Not as I Do: MSNBC Global Warming Edition
- New Visions Commentary: Regulatory Grinches Seek to Steal Christmas Spirit, by Archbishop Council Nedd II
- Blog: NOAA's Hurricane Prediction Failures "Undermine the Agency's Credibility"
- Press Release: It's Time NOAA Got Out of the Hurricane Forecasting Business
MUST-SEE GLOBAL WARMING ITEMS
- National Policy Analysis: Obama's Ocean Policy Initiative: Washington’s Latest Power Grab, by Bonner R. Cohen, Ph.D.
- Press Release: Senators to Vote on Whether to Cede Regulatory Authority to EPA
- National Policy Analysis: Murkowski Resolution Can Block EPA Power Grab, by Tom Borelli, Ph.D.
- Poll Results: African-American Views on Energy and Climate Legislation
- National Policy Analysis: Does President Obama Have a Mandate For His Pledge to Cut U.S. Carbon Emissions? by David A. Ridenour
- Press Release: Americans Cool to Global Warming Action, Poll Finds
- National Policy Analysis: Hurricane Forecasters' 0 for 2 Record Reveals Limits of Climate Science, by David Ridenour
- Special Feature: Polar Bear Information Center
- National Policy Analysis: Chilling Intolerance for Free Speech on Global Warming, by Dana Joel Gattuso
- New Visions Commentary: Global Warming Statists Threaten Our Liberty, by Deneen Borelli
- Blog: Time Magazine on Drought, 2007 vs. 1974
- Blog: Global Warming Consensus: Folks Who Believe There is One Can't Tell you What It Is
- Blog: Sir Humphrey Appleby's Climate Change Pact