23 Feb 2007 Top Ten Global Warming Myths
Christopher Horner, author of “The Politically Incorrect Guide to Global Warming (and Environmentalism),” refutes what he considers the top ten global warming myths in Human Events.
Here are the myths (go to Human Events for his rebuttals):
10. The U.S. is going it alone on Kyoto and global warming.9. Global-warming proposals are about the environment.
8. Climate change is the greatest threat to the world’s poor.
7. Global warming means more frequent, more severe storms.
6. Global warming has doomed the polar bears!
5. Climate change is raising the sea levels.
4. The glaciers are melting!
3. Climate was stable until man came along.
2. The science is settled — CO2 causes global warming.
1. It’s hot in here!