Center for Environmental
and Regulatory Affairs
Health & Retirement
What Conservatives Think
Ten Second Response
In the News
Health & Retirement
- Blog: Paul Weyrich: Someone Who Led the Fight for All We Believe In
- New Visions Commentary: Football Fantasies and Education Essentials, by Ak'Bar A. Shabazz
- New Visions Commentary: Arming Against the Thugs, by Stephen Roberts, M.Div.
- New Visions Commentary: Good Health and Good Stewardship, by Bishop Council Nedd II
- New Visions Commentary: Make Detroit and Wall Street Work Together, by Ak'Bar A. Shabazz
- Blog: Marlboro Didn't Sell as a Pinko Brand
- Blog: Will Economic Crisis Make Obama Think Twice About Global Warming Regulation?
- Blog: From Operation Iraqi Freedom: "We Have Done Something Really Good Here"
- Press Release: Black Activist Calls for Rangel's Ouster from Congressional Leadership
- Press Release: Why I'm Not Thankful We'll Have Obama as President - Yet
- New Visions Commentary: Don't Expect "Change" to Change Much,
by Bishop Council Nedd II
- Press Release: Black Leader Condemns Bush for Not Pardoning or Commuting Sentences of Jailed Border Agents During Pre-Thanksgiving Round of Executive Clemency
- Press Release: Black Activist Issues Warning to President-Elect
- Blog: The Welfare State Expands Access to Health Insurance - Not
- Press Release: Al Qaeda Leader's Anti-Obama Racial Slur Denounced by Black Conservatives
- Press Release: New Poll Finds that Majority of African-Americans Oppose Public Lands Bill
- Press Release: Black Leader to Bush: Commute Sentences of Jailed Border Agents
- New Visions Commentary: Black Backing of Barack Should Not Be Unconditional, by Deneen Borelli
- New Visions Commentary: Don't "Change" Religious Freedom, by Bishop Council Nedd II
- Blog: Writing from Operation Iraqi Freedom, A Soldier Comments on the Election
- Blog: Project 21's Horace Cooper on C-Span to Discuss Race Issues in Obama's America
- New Visions Commentary: What's Good for the Goose is Good for the Gander,
by Ak'Bar A. Shabazz
- Blog: What Greenhouse Gas Restrictions Could Do to Our Economy
- Blog: Prince Charles: Cutting Carbon a Priority; Economy Comes Second
- Blog: The Root Features Project 21 Commentary on Green Policies Hurting Blacks' Bottom Line
- New Visions Commentary: Rangel Ethics Mess Feels Like History Repeating Itself, by Bishop Council Nedd II
- New Visions Commentary: Jackson Getting It Both Ways Means Some Get Nothing, by Stephen Roberts, M.Div.
- New Visions Commentary: Elites Denying Affordable Energy to Average Americans, by Deneen Borelli
- Press Release: We Didn't Ask for an Apology, Mr. Pickens
- Blog: Slavery Apology and Reparations Debate Neglects Pressing Matters of the Present Day
- Press Release: An “Ubersecretary Paulson” Would Be a Bad Idea
- Press Release: Black Activist on End of Congressional Ban on Oil Exploration: ‘Energy Freedom Day’ Great for Families and for Energy Independence
- Press Release: Top Corporate Watchdogs Form New Free Enterprise Project at National Center for Public Policy Research
- Press Release: Pickens Plan Requires More Digging
- New Visions Commentary: Is Slavery Apology Proper or Politics? by Stephen Roberts, M.Div.
- Blog: Project 21 Chairman Mychal Massie on Federal Bailout Controversy
- Press Release: Public Employee Pensions Endangered by State Officials Playing Global Warming Politics, New Report Says
- National Policy Analysis: Pensions in Peril: Are State Officials Risking Public Employee Retirement Benefits by Playing Global Warming Politics? by Steven J. Milloy, MHS, JD, LLM and Thomas Borelli, Ph.D.
- New Visions Commentary: A Fairness Doctrine for Schools?
- New Visions Commentary: HBCUs Should Produce Quantum Physicists, Not Quarterbacks,
by B.B. Robinson, Ph.D.
- New Visions Commentary: Racist Claims About Lottery a Losing Wager,
by Stephen Roberts, M.Div.
- Blog: More Physicists, Fewer Fullbacks: Project 21's Robinson Commentary in The Root Sets a New Mission for Black Colleges
- Blog: Project 21 in Washington Times
- Blog: Project 21's Borelli on WWOR-TV
- Blog: Detroit Mayor Finally Removed from Office, Project 21 Member's Suggestions Finally Acted Upon
- National Policy Analysis: The Pickens Plan: Questions Unanswered, by Reece A. Epstein and David A. Ridenour
- Press Release: "Jena Six" Defendant Could Provide Example of the Benefit of School Choice
- New Visions Commentary: History is Always the Final Judge, by Ak'Bar A. Shabazz
- New Visions Commentary: A Need for Less Speed? by Mychal Massie
- New Visions Commentary: Property Rights: It's Not Just for the Rich, by Reece Epstein
- Blog: The Chicago Annenberg Challenge's Mysterious Files
- New Visions Commentary: Congressional Liberals Having Their Cake and Eating It, Too,
by Kevin Martin
- Press Release: Black Group Chairman Renews Call for Presidential Pardon of Jailed Border Patrolmen
- New Visions Commentary: The Civil Rights Shakedown: Myth or Reality?
by Deneen Borelli
- Blog: Project 21's Borelli on Civil Rights Shakedowns in Philadelphia Inquirer
- Blog: Privacy Fetishists Strike Again
- Blog: On Michael Savage and Autism, an Appeal for Calm
- Blog: Government Pirates: The Assault on Private Property Rights and How We Can Fight It
- Blog: Media Flocks to Gore Speech on Energy; Mostly Ignore His Use of Gas-Guzzlers to Get There
- Blog: Cap and Trade Carbon Policies Could Increase Emissions, Says Justin Danhof
- Blog: Businesses Strike Back
- Blog: Congress Investigates EPA for Following the Rules on Clean Water Act Enforcement
- Blog: Congressman Paul Broun Fights for Property Rights
- New Visions Commentary: Secure Their Livelihoods; Secure Their Votes
- Blog: On Climate, A Little More Washington Post Bias
- Blog: In Making Hurricane Predictions, NOAA Aims for Broadside of a Barn
- Blog: Washington Post & Other Papers Lose 27th Amendment to the Constitution
- Blog: Drill
- Blog: He Joins the Military, Then Refuses to Deploy
- National Policy Analysis: Just Say "Drill", by David A. Ridenour
- Blog: In Kennedy v. Louisiana, Court Deaf to Child Welfare and State Sovereignty
- Blog: Court Continues Welcome Trend of Reigning in Excessive Punitive Awards
- Blog: Horace Cooper on the Supreme Court's Ruling Against the D.C. Gun Ban
- Blog: Deneen Borelli on the Supreme Court's Ruling Against the D.C. Gun Ban
- Press Release: District of Columbia v. Heller Supreme Court Second Amendment Decision Hailed by Black Activists
- Ten Second Response: Clean Water Restoration Act Could Trigger Largest-Ever Expansion of Federal Powers Over Private Property
- New Visions Commentary: Black America is Still Not Free
- Press Release: "Juneteenth" Observed by Black Conservatives
- Blog: Weyrich: Congressional Hearings on Land Trusts Needed
- National Policy Analysis: Ethanol: A Burden on the Poor, by David Ridenour
- National Policy Analysis: Ethanol: The Fuel to Nowhere, by David Ridenour
- Blog: America Only Oil-Producing Nation That Severely Limits Its Production
- Blog: Project 21 Chairman Mychal Massie on the Death of Tim Russert
- Press Release: Supreme Court Gitmo Ruling Called "Chilling"; Will Cost American Lives
- New Visions Commentary: The Separate But Equal News Network
- New Visions Commentary: Jesse Jackson Outrage Strategy: No Dough, No Go?
- New Visions Commentary: Food Crises and Restrictive African Trade Practices
- Blog: Project 21's Borelli Rebuts Jesse Jackson at JPMorgan Chase Shareholder Meeting
- Press Release: Farm-Belt Voters Favor Eliminating or Scaling Back Corn Ethanol Mandate, New Poll Finds
- Blog: Lieberman-Warner Spin Tornado Ensnares Journalists
- Blog: What John Warner Doesn't Know Can Cost You
- Press Release: Senator Dole Out of Step with North Carolinians, Poll Shows
- Press Release: Senator Byrd In Step with West Virginians, Poll Shows
- Press Release: Senators Collins and Snowe Out of Step with Maine, Poll Shows
- Press Release: Poll Shows Senator Baucus Out of Step with Montana
- Blog: Media Double-Standard on Global Warming "Censorship"
- New Visions Commentary: Wright Comments Hurt Black Churches
- Blog: Rush Limbaugh's Take on NCPPR's Lieberman-Warner Poll
- National Policy Analysis: The Lieberman-Warner Cap and Trade Bill: Quick Summary and Analysis, by Casey Lartigue and Ryan Balis
- Blog: Poll Shows Little Public Enthusiasm for Lieberman-Warner
- Blog: Government Land Acquisition on the Sly
- Press Release: Overwhelming Majority of Americans Oppose Lieberman-Warner Global Warming Proposal, New Poll Suggests
- Blog: Senator John Warner: Do As He Says, Not As He Does
- Press Release: Landowners Beware - The Government's Found a New Way to Control Your Land
- Blog: Photo ID: Bad for Polls, but Good for Premieres
- Blog: Project 21 Member Rebukes Washington Post for Implying Only Liberals Promote Civil Rights
- National Policy Analysis: Conservation Easements: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly,
by Dana Joel Gattuso
- Press Release: Comment by National Center President Amy Ridenour on Announcement Regarding Listing the Polar Bear Under the Endangered Species Act
- Press Release: Black Churches to Participate in Day of Prayer for Jailed Border Patrol Agents
- Blog: Should Earmarks be Spent on Lobbying? Should Lobbyists Represent Congressmen?
- Blog: NCPPR's Almasi Comments on CAFE in National Review
- National Policy Analysis: An Earmark + “K Street” Lobbyist = Massive Federal Land Grab, by David Ridenour
- New Visions Commentary: A Charity Bill That Would Keep People from Giving
- New Visions Commentary: Everybody Pays for Single Parenthood - In More Ways Than One
- New Visions Commentary: Why No Black Faces on Greenbacks?
- Press Release: Black Activists Rap Cesar Chavez Earmark Bill; President Bush to Decide if Taxpayer Funds Will Honor Militant Activist Whose Followers Used Violence as "Organizing" Tactic
- Blog: Project 21's Nedd Joins Other Religious Leaders at UN Public Health Conference
- Blog: Flaws in Clean Water Restoration Act Exposed in Congressional Hearings
- Blog: NCPPR Senior Fellow Helps Clear the Air on Clean Water
- Blog: Biofuel-Fueled Food Crisis Requires Dramatic Response, Senator Says
- Press Release: Supreme Court Endorsement of Photo ID Election Rule Hailed by Black Activists
- Press Release: World Malaria Day Marked By Call for Action; Millions at Risk
- Blog: Every Day is Arbor Day for Private Conservationists
- Blog: Project 21's Bob Parks Finds Hippie Ethic Alive and Well in Eco-Philosophy
- Press Release: Green Politicization of Iwo Jima Photo Condemned by Black Veteran
- Earth Day 2008 Fact Sheet:
The History of Earth Day
- Earth Day 2008 Fact Sheet:
- Earth Day 2008 Fact Sheet:
Quotes About the Environment
- Blog: It's Not History, It's HBO
- Blog: Congressional Energy Diet Also Reduces Waistlines and Pocketbooks (Don't Even Ask About Global Warming!)
- Blog: Washington Post Gets Conservative Concerns About the ANC 20 Years Late, and Almost Too Late Altogether
- Blog: True Emancipation Would Be Something New to Celebrate
- Press Release: Black Activist Says Drug Smuggler's Guilty Plea Reason to Revisit Presidential Pardon for Ramos and Compean
- Press Release: Americans Reject Proposed Expansion of Clean Water Act, Poll Shows
- Press Release: EPA Sludge Tests a "Modern-Day Tuskegee Experiment";
Children in Poor Black Neighborhoods Potentially Imperiled by EPA Studies
- Press Release: Sportsmen Should Beware the Clean Water Restoration Act
- Press Release: Representatives of 53 Organizations Warn Congress, Public about Oberstar/Feingold Clean Water Restoration Act
- Coalition Letter: Letter to Congress on the Clean Water Restoration Act
- National Policy Analysis: Sportsmen: Beware the Clean Water Restoration Act, by Peyton Knight
- Press Release: Project 21's Massie to Receive "Conservative Man of the Year" Award
- Press Release: Black Activists Speak Out on King Assassination Anniversary and a Re-Commitment to Black Empowerment
- New Visions Commentary: Racial Bias Is What Some People Want Us to See... No Matter What
- New Visions Commentary: N-Word as a Term of Endearment?
- New Visions Commentary: Haters Didn't Hurt the Hip-Hop Mayor, He Did
- New Visions Commentary: When Good Intentions Go Bad, Or Worse
- Blog: National Wildlife Federation's Global Warming Expert Calls for Voluntary Action
- Blog: If Animals Ran Political Ads, What Would They Look Like?
- Blog: Is Annie Leibovitz Picture of Gisele Bundchen and LeBron James Racist?
- Press Release: Black Activists See No Racial Double-Meaning in LeBron James-Gisele Bundchen Vogue Magazine Cover
- Press Release: Parody Ad Takes Up Cause of Ringed Seals, Says Polar Bear Populations are Prosperous and Growing
- Video: Don't List the Polar Bear Under the Endangered Species Act
- National Policy Analysis: Listing the Polar Bear Under the Endangered Species Act Because of Projected Global Warming Could Harm Bears and Humans Alike, by Peyton Knight and Amy Ridenour
- Press Release: Bush Criticized for Pardoning Drug Offenders, Embezzler While Leaving Border Patrol Agents Behind Bars
- Blog: Fox News Reports on New Anti-Global Warming Gas Tax Poll
- New Visions Commentary: Global Warming Policies Cool Minority Economic Engines
- New Visions Commentary: Conservatives Lose When They Shun U.N. Conferences
- Blog: Citizens Must Be Able to Defend Their Property
- Press Release: Americans Cool to Global Warming Action, New Poll Finds
- Blog: Race Preference Policies Are "Discriminatory On all Ends" Says Borelli
- New Visions Commentary: Africa's Failing Approach to Health Care
- Blog: Kevin Martin Puts Pink "Marine" in His Place
- New Visions Commentary: Politicians Prescribe Aspirin to Treat Economy They Poison
- Press Release: Black Activist Asks: If Courts Can Gut Second Amendment, How Can We Assume 13th Amendment Ban on Slavery is Safe?
- Blog: Project 21 Helps Expose Hypocrisy of Environmental Elite in the Third World
- Blog: CNN's O'Brien Telepathic - Or Conspiring to Mislead?
- Blog: Project 21's Kevin Martin On Times Square Terrorist Bombing
- Press Release: 54% of Americans Reject Oberstar-Feingold Proposal to Expand Clean Water Act, New Poll Finds
- Blog: Project 21's Nedd Makes His Faith Known - In Really Big Letters
- Blog: It's America's War, Not Bush's
- Blog: The Bush Presidency is Unconstitutional. So Was Bill Clinton's
- Blog: Project 21's Parks on Environmental Alarmism
- Blog: Peyton Knight on Eco-Terrorism
- Blog: Free Market Health Care in Africa Promoted
- Blog: Listing the Polar Bear Under the ESA Could Spell Disaster
- Blog: Another Ethanol Problem: Fire
- Press Release: Backdoor Imposition of Fairness Doctrine Opposed by Black Broadcasters Who Charge that New "Local Programming" Regulations Under FCC Consideration Could Lead to Broadcast Restrictions
- Blog: Pro-Military Rally Trumps Leftist Hooligans in DC
- Blog: DarkStar's "Race Hustling" Response
- Blog: Project 21’s Massie Responds to Black College Presidents in Washington Post
- Blog: Connerly Reprints Borelli
- New Visions Commentary: Changing Attitudes, Changing Lives
- New Visions Commentary: Property Rights Going Up in Smoke
- New Visions Commentary:
Is a Black Leader Best for Black Voters?
- New Visions Commentary: Underserved and Overlooked
- Blog: Sour Green Grapes
- Blog: Ethanol Subsidies, Mandates May Be Vulnerable
- Press Release: Wayne Gilchrest Finds It's Not Easy Being Green
- Blog: TWA 847 Hijacking Mastermind Pays the Price
- Blog: Congressional Love Affair with Ethanol Leaves Others Cold
- Blog: Mom & Pop Pay When Corporations Play Green
- Blog: Earthjustice's Clean Water Poll Comes Up Short
- Blog: Global Warming Alarmists Question the Value of Liberal Democracy
- Blog: If Visiting CPAC...
- Blog: Government Health Care Threatens Burgers and Fries?
Critics of Global Warming Agenda are Motivated by a Love of Freedom, Borelli Says
Don't Let Al Sharpton Hold English Hostage
- New Visions Commentary: Black Boycott Power Should Be Used to Protect the Unborn
- Blog: Pardon Ramos and Compean, Says Project 21 Chairman
- Blog: Tax Reduction, Not Tax Redistribution, Spurs Economic Activity
- New Visions Commentary: Don't Waste Your Time If You Can't Pay the Prime
- National Policy Analysis: Hurricane Forecasters' 0 for 2 Record Reveals Limits of Climate Science, by David Ridenour
- Blog: Are the Airlines Anti-Family?
- New Visions Commentary: Global Warming Statists Threaten Our Liberty
- New Visions Commentary: If A Tree Falls...
- Blog: A New Environmentalist Manifesto
- Blog: Wolf-Protecting Oil Drilling Opponent Rep. George Miller Stands Squarely on Both Sides of the Caribou-Protection Issue
- Blog: Corporate CEO or Environmental Advocate?
- Blog: Ten Myths About Nuclear Power
- Press Release: Project 21, Center for Equal Opportunity Present Amici Curiae Brief to U.S. Supreme Court in Voter Fraud Case
Hot Topics Archive: Current, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996
|> Our Blog
|Visit our blog.
|> Free Book!
|Shattered Dreams: 100 Stories of Government Abuse reveals the human cost of excessive and abusive regulations. Downloaded a free pdf copy here.
|> Our First 20 Years
|Want to know more about us? Download this PDF brochure telling you about our first twenty years.