- Blog: Arctic Council Meeting Proves It's A Circular World
- Press Release: Tiffany & Co. Goes Far-Left; Supports Boycott on Expanding U.S. Access to Critical Minerals
The IRS, Charlie Manson And Pirates Versus Patriots
- Press Release:
Bank of America Faces Backlash Over Decision to Drop Free-Market Advocate and Helping to Label Voter Integrity Proponents as "Racist"
- Press Release: Free-Market Group Proposes Plan for Repeal of Major ObamaCare Tax Provision to Zimmer Holdings CEO
- Blog: Environmental Activist Scare Debunked
- Press Release: National Center Forces Duke Energy to Take a Stand on the Renewables Mandate
- Blog: The Shameful and Painful Spotted Owl Saga: Shooting Stripes To Save Spots
- Press Release: Duke Energy CEO Faces Questions About North Carolina's Renewable Energy Portfolio Standard
- Press Release:
New Sears CEO Asked About Membership in Controversial Trade Association
- Press Release: Group Tells Stryker CEO that Path to Ending Job and Innovation-Killing Medical Device Tax is Blowing in the Wind
- National Policy Analysis: It's Time for North Carolina to Scuttle Its Renewable-Energy Mandate, by Bonner R. Cohen, Ph.D.
- Press Release: National Center for Public Policy Research to Participate in Five Shareholder Meetings this Week, Bringing Total to 18 So Far for this Shareholder Meeting Season
- Press Release: National Center Policy Experts Quiz Pfizer CEO Ian Read and Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky
- Blog: Johnson and Johnson CEO Says Medical Device Tax Should Be "Reconsidered"
- Press Release: Conservative Group to Urge Johnson and Johnson to Rethink Its Decision to Stop Working with Mainstream Conservative Group at Behest of Left-Wing Extremists
- Energy and Climate: National Minority Survey Information
- Energy Policy: The Pickens Plan: Questions Unanswered
- Property Rights: Conservation Easements: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Climate Change: Overwhelming Majority of Americans Oppose Lieberman-Warner Global Warming Proposal, New Poll Suggests
- Smart Growth: Should Earmarks be Spent on Lobbying? Should Lobbyists Represent Congressmen?
- Property Rights: Sportsmen Should Beware the Clean Water Restoration Act
- Property Rights: Representatives of 53 Organizations Warn Congress, Public about Oberstar/Feingold Clean Water Restoration Act
- Climate Change: Americans Cool to Global Warming Action, New Poll Finds
- Property Rights: 54% of Americans Reject Oberstar-Feingold Proposal to Expand Clean Water Act, New Poll Finds
- Property Rights: Ratification of the Law of the Sea Treaty: A Not-So-Innocent Passage
- Invasive Species: Animal, Vegetable or Political?
In the early 1990s The National Center launched the Center for Environmental and Regulatory Affairs (CERA, originally named the Environmental Policy Task Force), to counter misinformation being spread to the public and policymakers by the environmental left. In 2012, CERA was renamed The Environment and Enterprise Institute (EEI) and Teresa Platt was hired as its Director... (read more)