Health & Retirement
Free Enterprise Project
What Conservatives Think
Ten Second Response
In the News
Health & Retirement
- New Visions Commentary: An Upside to Focusing on Race, by Demetrius Minor
- Blog: Obama’s Inherently Unfair View on Immigration
- Blog: Scientific Sanctimony and Sacrilege
- Blog: Black Supporters of the Police in Ferguson? Yes!
- New Visions Commentary: A Firewall is Needed Against Militant Islam, by Archbishop Council Nedd II
- Blog: Project 21's Martin Worries "Political Message is Bubbling Up" in Ferguson
- Press Release: Obama's Immigration Policies, if Adopted, Would Prejudice U.S. Immigration Policy Against Immigrants from Africa
- Blog: Three Project 21 Members Talk Ferguson on Three Segments of "Rick Amato Show"
- Blog: Philadelphia Fed: ObamaCare Hurting Workers and Consumers
- Blog: Project 21's Hicks Debates Illegal Immigration in Orlando Sentinel
- Blog: Project 21's Cooper on "O'Reilly": Sharpton, Others Criticized for Lack of True Concern for Civil Rights
- Blog: It Should Be Repealed Anyway
- Blog: Black Conservatives Promote Opportunity Over Victimization in TV Debates
- Press Release: Legal Scholar Horace Cooper Slams Missouri Governor's Rush to Justice in Michael Brown Shooting Death
- Blog: More Ferguson Media from Project 21 Members
- Blog: Government Health Care Rewards Failure
- Press Release: ObamaCare and Department of Veterans Affairs Show Government Health Care Rewards Failure
- National Policy Analysis: Government Health Care Rewards Failure, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Blog: Project 21's Black Conservatives Discuss Ferguson Riots on TV
- Blog: Nanny State Sodium Suggestions Could Actually Harm People
- Blog: Slate's Emily Bazelon Misleads In Order To Hype Racism
- New Visions Commentary: The Progressive War on Truth Claims Another Victim, by Stacy Washington
- Blog: More Comments from Project 21 Members About Ferguson Rioting
- Press Release: Influx of Illegal Immigrant Children Likely to Strain Public Schools
- Blog: Raising Taxes on Certain Foods, Drinks Does Little to Fight Obesity
- Blog: Project 21's Arps Dispels Myths About Missouri Riots
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: Leaving The ObamaCare Exchanges
- Press Release: Statements of St. Louis Project 21 Members and Others on Continuing Unrest in St. Louis
- Press Release: Obama Amnesty Would Hurt Black Americans
- Blog: Why I'm Obsessed with Salon's Obsession with Obsession
- Blog: NCPPR's Comments to the FDA Regarding E-Cigarette Regulations
- Blog: Obama Foster Plan for Illegal Kids "Ripe for Abuse"
- Blog: Barney Frank: We Know What's Best For You
- Blog: Federal Reserve Policy: Robbing the Poor to Feed the Rich
- Press Release: Federal Appeals Court Asked to Rehear Landmark Race Preferences Case
- Blog: ObamaCare: Rewarding Failure Again
ObamaCare: Rewarding Failure
- New Visions Commentary: It's Not Up to Obama to Rename the Redskins, by Stacy Swimp
- Blog: ObamaCare's $11 Billion Bailout (At Least)
- Blog: Jobless Report the Newest Bad Economic News for Obama ("About Those Jobs Numbers" for July)
- Blog: New "Food Czar" Part of Ongoing Obama Divisiveness
- Blog: Obama & Income Inequality: Killing The Goose That Lays The Golden Egg
- Blog: Federal Subsidies for ObamaCare Question Likely Supreme Court-Bound
- Press Release: New Congressional Bombshell Exposes Behind-the-Scenes Creation of Massive ObamaCare Bailout
- Blog: National Center Shareholder Activism Precedes Congressional Bailout Bombshell
- Blog: Heritage: ObamaCare Increases Private Coverage By Only Half Million
- Blog: You'll PAYE Even More For College
- Press Release: Anti-GMO Proposal Denounced at Safeway Shareholder Meeting
- New Visions Commentary: How to End the Violence in "Chiraq", by Gianno Caldwell
Jonathan Gruber: Hero of the Republic
- Press Release:
House Immigration Proposal a Step in Right Direction
- Blog: Football Trailblazer Tony Dungy Defended by Project 21's Nadra Enzi on Bigotry Blow-Up
- Blog: ObamaCare: How's That 'Honor System' Working Out For You?
- Blog: Project 21's Chelsi Henry on the Death of Eric Garner
- Blog: 4th Circuit Agrees: No Evidence Of Congressional Intent. But...
- New Visions Commentary: In Defense of the Lobbyist, by Gianno Caldwell
Halbig vs. Burwell: As D.C. Circuit Correctly Noted, There Was No Evidence Of Congressional Intent
- Blog: Lies, Damned Lies, And ObamaCare Statistics
- Blog: Correcting the Record on Yet Another Idiotic Article [Mis]Covering Our Work
- Blog: NAACP, ACLU Sue Again to Make it Legal to Abort Babies Because of Race, Sex
- Blog: Holder's "Racial Animus" Remark "a Dog Whistle in Itself"
- Blog: Liberals Doing Obama a Disservice on Illegal Immigration
- Blog: VA's Problem: "Bureaucrats Will Take Care of Bureaucrats"
- Press Release:
USDA's Switch From Science-Based Nutrition Advice to Green Agenda Harms Americans
- Blog: E-Cigarettes "Biggest Boon to Public Health"
- Blog: The VA Scandal: Longman's Other Bad Idea
- Press Release: Obama's Meager Efforts to Fix Immigration Crisis Criticized by Black Activists
- New Visions Commentary: The Secretary of Education Should Put His Money Where His Mouth is on Teacher Tenure Reform, by Hughey Newsome
- Blog: The VA Scandal: Bizarre Excuses
- Blog: Holder's Perception of "Racial Animus" Rebutted
- Blog: Crisis on the Border: Where are Zuckerberg, Trumka and Bloomberg Now?
- New Visions Commentary: Civil Unions: A Redesign of God's Family Design, by Stacy Swimp
- Blog: How Selfish Can a Labor Union Be? AFSCME Drops Partnership with United Negro College Fund for Accepting Donation from Conservatives
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: Death Spiral Edition
- Blog: Three Reasons Americans Aren't Buying the Left-Wing's Excuses for Obama's Constitutional Violations
- Press Release: Black Conservatives File Supreme Court Brief Asking Justices to Clarify Disparate Impact in Fair Housing Act
- Blog: Doug Chase Meet Brian Booy: Not So Great Moments In Socialized Medicine
- Blog: The Three Stupidest News Reports About Changes in Congressional Travel Disclosure Reporting Requirements
- Blog: How Mrs. John Witherspoon Was Persuaded to Come to America
- Blog: Big Labor Helped Create Border Crisis; AFL-CIO Should Step Up to Help
- Blog: Hillary Clinton is "Sick and Tired" of Barack Obama
- Blog: What, to Black Americans, is the 4th of July?
- Blog: Big Business and Big Labor Deserve Partial Responsibility for Dangers Faced by Children Crossing the Border
- Blog: Project 21's Derryck Green on the Price of, Threat to Freedom
- Blog: Hat-Trick! Obama Leaves Labor Participation Stagnant for Three Months Straight
- Blog: Harry Reid Meet Linda Rolain
- Blog: Dishonest Leftists Use Whoppers to Spin Followers Against Supreme Court Decisions
- Press Release: VA Scandal Will Happen Again as Long as Bureaucracy Runs Veterans' Health Care
- National Policy Analysis: Veterans Will Suffer Another Scandal As Long As Bureaucracy Runs Their Health Care, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Blog: On 50th Anniversary of Civil Rights Act, Crazed Anti-Hobby Lobby Activists Claim it is a Civil Rights Act Violation to Not Give Women Something that is Not Being Given to Men
- Press Release:
Black Activists Call 50th Anniversary of Civil Rights Act Enactment "Bittersweet" Occasion, Since Many Fail to Recognize the Progress That Has Been Made
- Blog: Does Burger King Fund ThinkProgress? And Other Questions
- New Visions Commentary: The Obama Administration's Cynical Chase for the "Subtle" Racist, by Horace Cooper
Five Reasons the Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby Decision is Good for Americans
- Blog: Repeal The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival Act
- Press Release: Five Reasons for Americans to Applaud Hobby Lobby's Victory: Freedom, Finances, Privacy, Equality and the Constitution
- Press Release: Hobby Lobby Decision Hailed by Black Activists
- Blog: Harris v. Quinn: Tomorrow's Supreme Court Sleeper Case May Not Be So Sleepy
- Blog: We Have an Absolute Right to Not Participate in Abortion Against Our Will
- Press Release:
Intellectuals and Journalists Who Promoted Idea that Veterans Administration Has Best Health Care in U.S. Partially Responsible for Wait-Time Disaster
- Blog: Intellectuals and the VA: Veterans Suffer Because Of A Bad Idea
- Blog: Progressive Labor Laws Hurt Poor, Black Americans
Bloomberg Soda Ban a Bust, Project 21's LeBon Comments
- Blog: The Constitution Beats Barack Obama, 9-0
- Blog: Lesson of the VA: Employees More Likely To Cheat When They Can't Be Fired
- Blog: Black Conservatives Discuss Canning Case
- Press Release: The Constitution Wins and President Obama Loses as Supreme Court Hands Down Decision in NLRB v. Canning
- Blog: Project 21's Derryck Green: Federal Unemployment Numbers Not What You Think
- National Policy Analysis: Intellectuals and the VA: How A Bad Idea and Bad Reporting Contributed to a Health Care Catastrophe, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Blog: Skeleton of VA Nursing Home Patient Found After Missing 15 Years
- Blog: The U.S. Supreme Court Should Stop Keeping Secret What Cases It is Handing Down and When
- New Visions Commentary: Common Core is Killing American Education, by Cherylyn Harley LeBon
- Blog: Commonwealth Fund Study: Cost Versus Access
- Blog: The IRS Scandal: Lessons from Scripture
Who Does Washington Fear More... Americans, or Foreign Aggressors?
- Blog: When Bush Was in the Middle of a World Financial Meltdown, His Employment Numbers Were Still Better Than Obama's Today
- Blog: Project 21's LeBon Discusses Logic of, Black Support for Voter ID
- Blog: RAD Director Jeff Stier to UN Panel: Private Sector Involvement is Key to Fighting Non-Communicable Diseases
- Blog: NCPPR's Hogberg Discusses Health Care Hassles in Several TV Interviews
- Press Release: Statement by Risk Analysis Division Director Jeff Stier at United Nations Interactive Hearing on the Prevention of Non-Communicable Diseases
- Press Release: Obama Administration Trademark Attack on Washington Redskins Condemned by Black Leadership Group
- Blog: Chris Christie and John Kasich Want to Tax Virtue?
- Press Release:
New Health and Human Services Report Shows ObamaCare Exchanges Enrollees Likely Have More Health Problems than Average
- Blog: New HHS Study Provides More Evidence ObamaCare Headed For A Death Spiral
- Press Release:
Are New Sodium Guidelines a Prelude to Salt Ban?
- Blog: IRS Says It Can't Find Still More Emails - And It Kept This Fact Secret from Investigators for Months
- Press Release:
Juneteenth Emancipation Anniversary Doubles as Call for Reform of Big Government Policies Limiting Liberty, Pinching Privacy
- Press Release:
Why Do Governors Chris Christie and John Kasich Want to Tax People for Trying to Quit Smoking?
- Press Release: Time Warner Chairman and CEO Jeff Bewkes Questioned About CNN's Liberal Bias
- Blog: Supreme Court's Important Unfinished Business
- Press Release: 3 Reasons Obama's University of California at Irvine Commencement Address on Climate Change Was Inappropriate
- Blog: Eric Cantor "Became an Ideological Mystery" - And That Was a Problem When It Came to the VRAA
- Press Release: Activists Try to Take the Joy out of Summer for Children and Adults
- Blog: Cohn's Excuse For VA Failure
Feds Can Fine You $25,000-$250,000 for Putting Wrong Information on ObamaCare Signup Forms
- Blog: Government Teachers Unions Lose a Round - and Obama Administration Applauds
- Blog: Benghazi: They Knew What They Were Getting Into?
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: Exchange Edition (aka Bad News Edition)
- New Visions Commentary: Three Ways To Save Your Hood Today, by Nadra Enzi
- Blog: A Salute to Those Who Bravely Went Ashore Seven Decades Ago
Amy Ridenour Discusses EPA's Anti-Coal Rules, Bergdahl Deal
- Press Release: Majority of Blacks Surveyed Support Voter ID Laws
- Blog: VA Scandal, Bergdahl Controversy Can?t Hide Poor Obama Economy
- Blog: Paying Respects to President Reagan on the Tenth Anniversary of his Death
- Press Release:
UnitedHealth CEO: ObamaCare Exchanges Must be Sustainable on their Own; Company is Open to a "Variety of Forms of Assisting to See if We Can Provide Relief or Help" to Veterans and the VA
- Blog: If ObamaCare Saves Lives, It Does So Very Inefficiently
- Blog: More Black Conservatives Speak on VA Scandal
- Blog: Policies On Vermont Exchange Could Have Substantial Rate Hikes
- Blog: How to Submit an Official Comment to the EPA about the Obama Administration's New Climate Regulations
- Blog: Will Obama Call Keontai? Was the Call to Sandra Just a Fluke?
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: Good News Edition
- Press Release:
Top Ten Reasons to Oppose President Obama's New Climate Regulations
- Press Release: Aetna Joins Other Health Insurance CEOs in Declining to Refuse a Taxpayer Bailout Under ObamaCare
- Blog: Celebrity-Studded Anti-Obesity Film Is Pure Propaganda
- National Policy Analysis: Top Ten Reasons Washington Should Not Impose New Global Warming Laws or Regulations, by Amy Ridenour
- Press Release: Government Hurts Health Care: VA Scandal, ObamaCare and Other Failures All Point to one Fact: Private Health Care is Better for Patients
- Blog: OIG Investigation Into Veterans Affairs Scandal Doesn't Go Far Enough
Illegal Immigration Influx Takes Advantage of Obama Inaction
- Blog: Black Veteran Speaks Out on VA Scandal
- Blog: National Center's Hogberg Suggests Elites Might Benefit Most from ObamaCare
- Blog: VA Scandal Not An Reason For Privatization But Is An Excuse For More Spending
- New Visions Commentary:
A Flat GDP is Much More Important than Donald Sterling, by Hughey Newsome
Commencement Controversies Ignore Holder's Harangue
- Press Release:
CBS CEO Les Moonves on Network's Benghazi Coverage: Siblings Reporting on Siblings is Not a Conflict of Interest
- Blog: Politix: Consumer Groups Fight Back Against Junk Science Tactics
- Blog: New York's Union College: Tuition $60,000 a Year, Uses Comedy Show as Science Source
- Blog: Why a Leading Climatologist Changed Her Mind About Climate Change
- Blog: Stopping The ObamaCare Enrollment Report Makes Perfect Sense--Politically
- Blog: A Study In Contrasts
- Blog: 'Covert Rationing' Is A Feature Of Single-Payer Health Care
- Press Release: Jeff Bezos Ducks Request that Amazon.com Use Its Own Judgment, Not Political Activists, to Determine Companies and Groups to Work With
- Press Release: Groupon Pledges to be "Content Neutral" When Selecting Deals to Offer Its Members
In Single-Payer Health Care, Quality Is NOT Job 1
- New Visions Commentary: Even Obama Can Be Accused of Voter Suppression, by Hughey Newsome
- Blog: Why Humana Said 'No'
Segregation is Gone, but Schools Still Saddled with Special Interest Politics
- Blog: ObamaCare Death Spiraling--The Young Enrollees Aren't That Healthy
- Blog: Project 21's Martin Says #BringBackOurStrongForeignPolicy
- Press Release: 60th Anniversary of Brown v. Board of Education Desegregation Decision Commemorated
- New Visions Commentary: War on Poverty Won't Be Won Unless We Change Strategy, by Derryck Green
- Press Release: Taxpayers Should Plan for Health Insurance Company Bailouts; WellPoint CEO Suggests ObamaCare Exchanges Attract High-Risk Consumers
- Blog: Don't Get Your Science News from Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
- Blog: Leftist PC Police Threaten Free Speech
- Press Release: Think-Tanks Join to Urge New York State Legislature to Hold Fair Hearings
- Blog: Think Progress is Wrong to Claim Protecting Lands for Future Generations is a "Uniquely American" Idea
- Blog: Think Progress is Wrong to Equate Federal Ownership of Land with Public Access to Those Lands
- Blog: Never Compliment a Liberal for Getting Something Right - It Just Makes Them Want to be Wrong Again
- Blog: Think Progress is Wrong to Claim the Federal Government Should Own 28% or More of America's Lands
- Press Release: Marriott Chairman J.W. "Bill" Marriott, Jr. Ducks Key Question on Immigration at Company Shareholder Meeting
- Blog: New Study Shows Link Between Health Insurance And Mortality
- Blog: If Politicians Care About Liberty, They Need To Fight For It--And Too Many Republicans On The E&C Committee Don't Know How To Do It
- Press Release:
Black Leadership Network Condemns Race-Based Justice in Pennsylvania Bribery Case
- Blog: Donald Sterling-NAACP Link Further Hurts Reputation of Civil Rights Lobby
Project 21's Cooper Comments on Congressional Contempt Charge for Lois Lerner
- Blog: Holder Urged to Act Quickly on House Request for Criminal Contempt Probe in IRS Case
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: ObamaCare Exchanges Edition
- Press Release:
Bristol-Myers Squibb CEO Ducks Question About Political Meddling in Drug Pricing at Annual Shareholder Meeting
Has the SEIU Changed Its Mind About the Tea Party Being Racist?
- Blog: Project 21's Kevin Martin Takes on Bennie Thompson Targeting Clarence Thomas
- New Visions Commentary: Despite Scare Stories, Fears About BPA are Unnecessary, by Cherylyn Harley LeBon
- Blog: Shaming Insurers Into Declining Taxpayer Funds Might Not Work--And That's A Shame
- Blog: About Those April Jobs Numbers: Obama's Economy Flattens the Spirits of Citizens
- Press Release: Conservatives Ask New York Times and Gannett CEOs About Bias Issues
- Blog: Publisher of Local NY Paper that "Outed" Registered Gun Owners in Interactive Map Sends Tweet Denigrating NRA Chief to Her Twitter Followers
- Blog: New ObamaCare Enrollment Report Shows Death Spiral Is Likely
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: How Many ObamaCare Enrollees?
- Press Release: Statement by Risk Analysis Division Director Jeff Stier on Chicago's Decision to Ban Plastic Shopping Bags
Faithful Black Conservatives Observe National Day of Prayer
- Blog: If Politicians Care About Liberty, They Need To Fight For It
- Press Release: Taxpayers Should Plan for Insurance Company Bailouts; Humana Chief Broussard Says Humana Will Not Reject Taxpayer Funds if it Incurs Losses on ObamaCare Exchange
- Press Release: Honest Services Fraud Question Annoys Boeing CEO at Shareholder Meeting
- Blog: Bloomberg's Food Police Take Over DC
- Blog: The Left Agrees: Liberals Don't Know What They are Talking About
- New Visions Commentary: Al Sharpton Sets Terrible Example By Hugging Vote Fraudster, by Cherylyn Harley LeBon
- Blog: Liberals Don't Know What They are Talking About
- Blog: Project 21's Nedd Suggests Clippers Sacrifice for a Sterling Solution
- Blog: Black Conservative Calls Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy "Retro, Not Racist"
- New Visions Commentary:
"Black Code" Plus "Acting White" Equals Self-Created Racial Disparity, by Demetrius Minor
- Press Release: National Center Tells Coal Industry It Must Fight Back
- Press Release:
Top Drug Execs Quizzed on Ways to Improve "Compassionate Use" Policies
- Blog: Black Conservative Schools Liberals About Supreme Court Race Case
- Press Release: Statement of Jeff Stier on FDA's Announcement on E-Cigarette Regulations
- Press Release:
ObamaCare is Hurting Business, General Electric Says; National Center for Public Policy Research Quizzed GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt at Company Shareholder Meeting Today
- Blog: Joe Hicks of Project 21 Talks Supreme Court's Schuette Decision on NBC
- Blog: Project 21 Members Discuss Supreme Court's Race Ruling on American Urban Radio
- Blog: ObamaCare Whac-A-Mole!
- Press Release: Supreme Court on Path to Ending Race Preferences; Ruling in Schuette Case Paves Way for More Equal, Less Divided America
- Blog: Video: Supreme Court Upholds Michigan's Ban on Race Preferences; Video Explains the Issues Before the Court
- Blog: ObamaCare Protects Widows and... Whoops!
- Blog: Black Activists Lament Later Tax Freedom Day
- Press Release: Obama Uses Phony Statistics to Sell ObamaCare
- Blog: Obama's Enrollment Triumph A Pyrrhic Victory
- Blog: Obama Administration Uses Bogus Insurance Coverage Figures
- Blog: More Medicaid Melarky
- Blog: Not Even a Clinton Compromise Can Persuade Strident Voter ID Critics
- Blog: Myth: America Had A Free-Market Health Care System Prior To ObamaCare
- New Visions Commentary: There Should Be Repercussions if Taxes Aren't Spent Wisely, by Hughey Newsome
- Blog: Why do the Left's Stories about the Death of Charlene Dill Leave Out So Much Information?
- Blog: ObamaCare Medicaid Expansion: The Cruelty Of False Hope
- Blog: Government Wants You To Have Choices--As Long As You Make The 'Right' Choice
- Blog: Why is the American Geophysical Union Prioritizing Climate Alarmism Over Scientific Inquiry?
A Bad Week for Lois Lerner, But a Good Week for Finding the Truth
Medicaid Expansion: Good News And Bad News
- Press Release: Federal Race-Raters Dealt Major Court Defeat; Black Conservatives Helped Challenge Government Agency's Race-Card Attack on Job Applicant Credit Checks
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: Why The ObamaCare Numbers Matter
- Blog: Project 21's Cooper on Hank Aaron's Race Remarks
Medicare Advantage, Insurance Premiums and Chutzpah
- Blog: 180,000 Women Lost Jobs in February While Obama Promotes Gender Warfare
- Blog: More On The Bogus '3.1 Million Young Adults Have Gained Coverage Via Their Parents' Statistic
- Blog: Why Did the Federal Government Put $700,000 in Taxpayer Money Down the Drain?
- Blog: I Told You So: Myth #3 About the Incandescent Light Bulb Ban
- Blog: About Those March Jobs Numbers...
- Blog: Michael Hiltzik, ObamaCare Shill Extraordinaire
- Blog: National Center's Hogberg Analyzes ObamaCare Enrollment on Fox Business
- Blog: Have a Koch and a Smile
- New Visions Commentary: Disproportionate Definitions of "Disproportionate," by Hughey Newsome
- Blog: Rush Limbaugh, Drudge Report Cover David Hogberg's ObamaCare Reports
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: Bogus Numbers Addition
- Blog: Project 21's Cooper Cheers Supreme Court's Campaign Finance Ruling
- Blog: If ObamaCare is Working So Well, Mr. President, Why Has the Percentage of Uninsured Risen?
- Press Release: Not So Fast, Mr. President: ObamaCare is Not Working as Claimed
- National Policy Analysis: A Slacking Figure: Despite What President Obama and the Los Angeles Times Say, 3.1 Million Young Adults Have Not Received Coverage via Their Parents' Insurance, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Blog: On ObamaCare I Admit It: Paul Krugman Was Right, I Was Wrong
- Blog: Ballot Protection Law in North Carolina Increases Minority, Liberal Voter Registration
- Blog: Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz Tells Four Lies in One Sentence, Washington Post Grades Two Pinocchios
- Blog: Why Should The Administration Put Out Propaganda About ObamaCare When The L.A. Times Will Do It For Them?
- Press Release: What the Obama Administration Hasn't Told You About the HHS Mandate - But DID Put in the Federal Register
Should Conservatives Choose HHS Mandate, Climate Change Postitions Based on What is Likely to Win the Most Votes?
- New Visions Commentary: Blacks Must Speak Outside the Language of Race (Part 2), by Derryck Green
- Blog: How Can Senator Patty Murray Be So Ignorant about a Law She Voted For?
- Blog: Noel Sheppard, RIP
- Blog: Is It Open Season on Black Conservatives?
- New Visions Commentary: Blacks Must Speak Outside the Language of Race (Part 1), by Derryck Green
- Blog: The Secret Sexist Roots of the HHS Contraception Mandate
- Blog: Another Phony ObamaCare Milestone
- Blog: ObamaCare "Fix" Shows Democrats Are Clueless
- New Visions Commentary: Get Over It: No Hatred in Obama Critiques, by Christopher Arps
- Blog: VIDEO: No, Donald Rumsfeld Did Not Call President Obama a "Trained Ape"
Guaranteed Issue For All Of 2014--Death Spiral Comin' Faster
- Blog: Project 21's LeBon Recaps Supreme Court ObamaCare Challenge
- Blog: 9 Takeaways from the Hobby Lobby HHS Contraception Mandate Oral Arguments
- Blog: Project 21's LeBon Dispels Hobby Lobby Case Misconceptions
- National Policy Analysis: A Quick Guide to ObamaCare's HHS Contraceptive Mandate and Why the Supreme Court Should (and Will) Throw It Out, by Amy Ridenour
- New Visions Commentary: If I Were a Liberal, by Hughey Newsome
- Press Release: On ObamaCare's 4th Anniversary, It's Clear There Are More Losers than Winners
- Blog: ObamaCare's 4th Anniversary: Winners and Losers and Losers and Losers and...
- Blog: Holder Fails to Prosecute Vote Fraudster, Sharpton Hugs Her
- Blog: New ObamaCare Bug Discovered: People With Incomes Just Above Poverty Line are Falsely Being Told They Do Not Qualify for Subsidies
- Blog: 45,000 People Die From Lack Of Insurance Because Michael Hiltzik Of The L.A. Times Says So
- Blog: Citizenship Check Counters Voter Fraud Concern
- Blog: Death Spiral Still A Comin'
- Press Release: Starbucks Applauded for Standing Firm in Defense of GMOs
- Blog: Project 21's Cooper Says Obama Internet Retreat is WWWrong
- Blog: Why No One Trusts The Obama Administration, Part MVIII
- Blog: Is Disney's Robert Iger a Closet Fox News Fan?
- Press Release:
Disney Chief Robert Iger Calls ABC News "Fair and Balanced" In Response to Media Bias Question at Shareholder Meeting Today
- Blog: Single-Payer Without Wait Times? Taiwan Is On Borrowed Time
- Blog: Some Say "Voter Fraud Doesn't Exist," But Dead People are Voting
- Blog: If You Liked Mayor Bloomberg, You'll Love Mayor de Blasio
- Blog: Project 21's Swimp Promotes Flat Tax to Reform IRS
- Blog: Stier Shorts Out Nanny State Argument to Unplug Kids' Electronics
- Blog: No, 45,000 People Do Not Die Annually Because They Are Uninsured
- Press Release: Statement of Risk Analysis Division Director Jeff Stier in Response to Chimerix Decision to Make Experimental Drug Brincidofovir Available to Seven-Year-Old Boy
- Blog: Death Spiral A-Comin'
- Blog: Boycott of Florida Businesses Over Stand Your Ground Criticized
- Blog: Dr. David Hogberg's Senate Testimony on Government-Run Health Care Problems
- Blog: What the U.S. Health Care System Can Learn from Single-Payer Countries
- Blog: Senate Democrats to Stay Up All Night to Protest that They Aren't Doing Anything on Climate
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends
- Press Release: Obama Administration to Insert Global Warming Activism into Dietary Guidelines Mandated by Congress
- Blog: Rutgers Administration, Project 21 Members, Stand with Condoleezza Rice
- Blog: Meet Sir Richard Branson: Concentration Camp Commandant
- Blog: About Those February Jobs Numbers
- New Visions Commentary: Free-Market Fixes Could Still Save American Health Care, by Elaina F. George, MD
- Blog: Black Conservatives Discuss Barack's Budget
- Blog: Despite "Nuclear Option" in Senate, Adegbile Nomination Was Radioactive
- Blog: Apple Transparency, Green Goals Questioned by National Center on Cavuto Show
- Blog: So What Were We Doing at Apple and Why Did Tim Cook Get So Mad?
- Press Release: Los Angeles City Council Votes to Treat Much-Safer E-Cigarettes Just Like Dangerous Tobacco Cigarettes
- Blog: Richard Branson, Jet-Fuel Burner, Criticizes Us on Climate
- New Visions Commentary: Black Men Can Benefit Better from Sports Opportunities, and Here's How, by B.B. Robinson, Ph.D.
- Blog: We Asked Apple's Tim Cook a Question and He Got Mad and We Think This is Why
- Blog: Project 21 Members Predicted First Lady's Food Fanaticism
- New Visions Commentary: We are Black History, by Demetrius Minor
- Blog: ObamaCare Exchanges: Less Choice, Higher Prices
- Press Release:
New Study Confirms: ObamaCare Exchanges Mean Less Choice, Higher Prices for Health Insurance
- National Policy Analysis:
ObamaCare Exchanges: Less Choice, Higher Prices, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Blog: It's Time to Limit Food Stamps to Nutritious Foods
- Blog: Meet Harry Reid: Health Climate Change Denier
- Press Release: Tim Cook to Apple Investors: Drop Dead
- Blog: First Lady's New Food Labels Found Unfit
- Blog: Liberal Judges Favor Foreign Festival Over American Flag
- Blog: Can The Employer-Based Tax Exclusion Be Reformed?
- Press Release: Free-Market Activists Promote Shareholder Resolution to Force Apple to be Transparent on Sustainability Relationships
- Blog: Doctors' Lobbyists Are Still Lobbyists
- Blog: Biden Abuses Black History Month Observance to Push Politics, Hurt Voter Protections
- Blog: Project 21 Member Speaks for Traditional Marriage, Gets Called the N-Word
- Blog: Stier Speaks Against E-Cig Strictures in City of Angels
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: Quick Edition
- Blog: If You Like Your Cancer Medication, You Can Keep Your...Er, Never Mind
- Blog: Pastors Join Together to Protect Traditional Marriage in Michigan
- Press Release: Leading Free-Market Activists Score Major Concession on Global Warming-Related Spending from General Electric
- Blog: Project 21?s Horace Cooper Discussed Felon Voting With CNN
- Press Release: Project 21 Condemns Vandalism of Ole Miss Statue of James Meredith
- Blog: Our New Policy May Be Worse Too
- Press Release: Will Media Cover the Loss of Small-Group Coverage Due to ObamaCare the Way It Covered Loss of Individual Policies?
- Blog: John Meredith Speaks About Vandalism of His Father's Ole Miss Statue
- Blog: Alter: Obama 'Fumbled' Debut Of ObamaCare
- Blog: Project 21 Members React to Report on Estimated Minimum Wage Increase Job Losses
- New Visions Commentary: Shame on You, Oprah Winfrey, by Derryck Green
- Press Release:
Nanny State Group Questions Michelle Kwan's Dual Roles as Both Member of the President's Council on Fitness and Coca-Cola Ambassador
- Blog: And The Quality Of Your Doctor May Get Worse Too
- Blog: Get a Clue, White House: The Planet Isn't Warming
- Blog: Shocker: NBC Debate Featuring Man Who Plays a Scientist on TV Crashes and Burns
- Blog: "Speed Walker" to Debate Rep. Marsha Blackburn on Meet the Press on Climate Change
- Press Release: Liberals Have Accepted that ObamaCare Will Increase the Deficit; The CBO Shows Economic Consequences of ObamaCare Exceed its Budget Savings
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: Deluxe Edition
- Press Release: Revenue-Hungry Rhode Island Seeks 80% Tax on Lifesaving E-Cigarettes
- Blog: Listen: National Center's Almasi Shatters Chuck Schumer, Food Babe Claims Over Pennsylvania Airwaves
- Blog: Clarence Thomas Called "Uncle Tom," Again - Project 21 Responds
- New Visions Commentary: Dr. King's Legacy and the 21st Century, by Hughey Newsome
- Blog: Nagin Conviction Provides Lessons for Black Politicians, Racial Apologists
- New Visions Commentary: Black History Month Makes a Mockery of Black History, by Stacy Swimp
- New Visions Commentary: An Americentric Thought: Let's Rebrand "Black History Month" as "American History Month"
- Blog: Young People And That First Premium: Why The ObamaCare Risk Pool Is Worse Than You Think
- Blog: Obama Flouts The Rule Of Law... Again
- Blog: Hatch-Burr-Coburn Still A Cadillac Tax Plan
- Press Release: Senator Charles Schumer Calls for Ban on Chemical Used in Bread that Obama's FDA Says is Safe as Used
- Blog: Project 21 Members Say Politicized Black History Month Means "Good Accomplishments... Overshadowed by Negativity"
- Blog: Do 97% of All Climate Scientists Really Believe Mankind is Causing Catastrophic Global Warming?
- Blog: NAACP Pushed Rally ID Requirement at Protest Against Voter ID Requirement
- Blog: Democratic Congressmen Seek Investigation of IRS Inspector General for Reporting Alleged IRS Wrongdoing Against Conservative Groups
- Blog: Can We Trust President Obama to Investigate the IRS? We Say No, and Here's Why
- Blog: Black Conservatives With No Regrets on Beliefs
- Blog: Benen: Putting More Lipstick On The ObamaCare Pig
- Blog: About Those January Jobs Numbers...
- Blog: Do Americans Have a Free Speech Right to Flash Their Headlights? A Debate on the Sean Hannity Show
- Blog: Why Did President Obama Claim There's "Not a Smidgen" of IRS Corruption Before the Investigation Ends: A Radio Debate
- Blog: Stop Segregating Black History Month
- Blog: Throw in the Towel on George Zimmerman Boxing Event
- Blog: Cohn: Putting The Lipstick On The ObamaCare Pig
- Blog: Sorry NAACP, Project 21 Members are Not Simply Conservative Mouthpieces
- Blog: Science for Senators
- Blog: Project 21’s Kevin Martin Slams Obama O’Reilly Interview “Filibuster”
- New Visions Commentary: Equating Right-To-Work To Slavery Insults Black Americans, by Stacy Swimp
- Blog: On DOJ's Investigation of the IRS: The Fix is In, and Here's How We Know
- Blog: Should Ecig Ads Be Banned?
- Blog: The Faces of ObamaCare: Watch as Employees at a Pennsylvania Company Learn about Their New Health Plan Under ObamaCare
- New Visions Commentary: A Deeper Dive into Melissa Harris-Perry's "Apology," by Hughey Newsome
- Press Release: E-Cigarette Super Bowl Ad Could Save Lives Because E-Cigarettes Help Smokers Quit Smoking Tobacco
- Blog: The ObamaCare 'Risk Corridors' Are STILL An Insurance Company Bailout
- Blog: Minimum Wage Could Cause Maximum Pain for America’s Most At-Risk
- Blog: Success Stories Of ObamaCare Exchange Show Why It Will Fail
- New Visions Commentary: Cult of The Blameless Black, by Nadra Enzi
- News of Interest: State of the Union Edition, January 29, 2014
- Blog: Random Thoughts On SOTU
- Blog: More Black Conservative Criticism of Obama’s State of the Union Address
- Blog: Will Iowa Be Next To Ban Use of E-cigarettes in Public Places?
- Press Release: Project 21 Has Harsh Response to President Obama's 2014 State of the Union Address
- Press Release: Free-Market Activists Confront Junk Science Anti-GMO Radicals at Monsanto Annual Shareholder Meeting
- Press Release:
Stand Up for the Promise of GMOS, Free-Market Group Says at Monsanto Shareholder Meeting
- Blog: I Don't Trust President Obama to Mean What He Says
The Senate GOP's Cadillac And Honda Civic Plan Tax
- Blog: Project 21's Nedd on Gay Grammys Wedding
- Blog: If Administration Released ObamaCare Enrollment Data Early, It Must Be Good
- Blog: Either ObamaCare is Racist, or Voter ID Isn't
- Blog: Will ObamaCare's Disasters & Benghazi Affect Obama's Popularity in 2014? A Right-Left Radio Debate on the Alan Nathan Show
- Press Release: National Center Applauds Supreme Court for Extending Justice Sotomayor's Injunction Against Enforcement of ObamaCare's HHS Mandate
- Blog: Newsome Echoes Reagan: Job Creation is the Best Social Program
- Blog: Project 21 Members Support Senator Scott
- Blog: Friday Laugh Provided By Krugman
- Blog: Post's March for Life Coverage Fair! (You're Welcome)
- Blog: Project 21's Nedd: "Gay is Not the New Black"
- Blog: ObamaCare Critics On Target
- Blog: Will White People Get the Good Pot?: Silly Racial Concern of the Day
- Blog: Yes, The ObamaCare 'Risk Corridors' Are An Insurance Company Bailout
- Press Release: National Center's Jeff Stier, Though Caught in Snowstorm, Will Testify Before Special Committee of Oklahoma Legislature on Tobacco Harm Reduction Measures and E-Cigarette Regulation
- Blog: National Center Senior Fellow to Testify Before Oklahoma Legislature -- Sort Of
- National Policy Analysis: The Voting Rights Amendment Act of 2014 is Unsound Policy: Legislation Unjustly Discriminates Against White Voters and Creates Opportunities for Special Interests to Determine Voting Laws, by Amy Ridenour
- Press Release: Black Activists Blast Congressional Attack on Ballot Protections
- Blog: Cherylyn Harley LeBon on War on Poverty: the WorldNetDaily Interview
- Blog: More Health Care Odds & Ends
- Blog: Is it Appropriate for the News Media to Take $30 Million in Grants from Elected Officials?
- Blog: Voter ID Needed: Major City Finds Voter Fraud; Refers Employees Who Discovered it for Possible Prosecution
- Press Release: Conservative Black Americans Available for Comment on Martin Luther King, Jr. Legacy, Holiday Observance
- Blog: ObamaCare Exchanges Not Doing Much To Reduce The Uninsured
- Blog: Planet Hasn't Warmed Since 1997, Yet Senators Fret the News Media is Covering Actual Crises Instead of Climate Change
- Blog: Pennsylvania Voter ID Down But Not Out
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends
- Blog: Jeff Stier on Genetically-Modified Labeling
- Press Release: Liberal Groups, Democratic Members of Congress and Organic Food Industry Present President Obama with Demands for New Food Industry Labeling Regulations
- Blog: House Votes To Force Obama Admin. To Release Exchange Data
- Press Release: The Administration is Holding Back Data About the ObamaCare Exchanges the Public Deserves to See, Says National Center for Public Policy Research
- National Policy Analysis: Rep. Lee Terry's H.R. 3362 Counters Administration's Refusal to Release Missing ObamaCare Exchanges Data, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Blog: Right v. Left Debate: Should U.S. Supreme Court Strike Down the Executive Branch's Poaching of Recess Appointment Authority from the Senate?
- Press Release: Obama Civil Rights Nominee Defended Convicted Cop-Killer, Opposed Ballot Safety Measures
- Blog: Another Really Bad Obamacare Enrollment Report
- Blog: Has ObamaCare Reduced Medicare Spending? Part 2
- Blog: If You Ever Had Any Doubt the Media is Biased on Climate, This Should End Your Doubt
- Blog: Project 21 Members Give Federal Intervention in Local School Discipline an F
- Blog: About Those December Jobs Numbers…
- Blog: Has ObamaCare Reduced Medicare Spending? Part 1
- Blog: Bill Nye the Science Guy Tries to Have It Both Ways on Climate Change
- Blog: School Choice Can Plug "School-to-Prison Pipeline"
- Blog: Project 21's Cooper Defends Laffer on Minimum Wage Reform
- Press Release: Walgreens CEO Once Again Questioned Over Company's Green Policies
- Press Release: LBJ's "War on Poverty" Hurt Black Americans
- Blog: Stacy Washington Discusses Black Female SNL Hire
- Blog: Project 21's Arps on "Knockout Game" Indictment
- Blog: To a Race-Baiter, Every Issue is About Race
- Blog: The Best Obamacare Commercials Of 2013
- Blog: Video: Hitler Gets Trapped in Sea Ice
- Blog: Do What I Say, Not as I Do: MSNBC Global Warming Edition
- Blog: Can I Buy an Additional Health Insurance Policy Through My ObamaCare Exchange? Part 2
- Blog: Bob Grant, RIP
Hot Topics Archive: Current, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996
|> Our Blog
|Visit our blog.
|> Free Book!
|Shattered Dreams: 100 Stories of Government Abuse reveals the human cost of excessive and abusive regulations. Downloaded a free pdf copy here.
|> Our First 20 Years
|Want to know more about us? Download this PDF brochure telling you about our first twenty years, 1982-2002.