Health & Retirement
Free Enterprise Project
What Conservatives Think
Ten Second Response
In the News
Health & Retirement
- Press Release: CEO Resignations From Trump Business Councils Reveal Leaders' "True Colors"
- Blog: CEO Resignations from Trump Council: "Triumph of Politics Over Policy"
- Blog: Observations on Charlottesville: Project 21 Members Reflect
- Blog: NYC Moves to Snuff Out E-Cigs: "What Are They Smoking?"
- Blog: Google's Ideological Intolerance Recounted by Danhof in Investor's Business Daily
St. Louis NAACP Backs Down, Reverses Course to Endorse Missouri "Travel Advisory"
- Press Release: CNN For Sale? "Fake News" and Bias Criticized by Shareholder Activists May Lead AT&T to Put Network on the Market After Buying Time Warner
- Press Release: St. Louis NAACP Follows Project 21's Lead Opposing Missouri "Travel Advisory" Pushed by National, State Groups
- Press Release: Al Gore's Residence Burns Through 21 Times More Electricity than the Average American Home Despite Green Renovations
- Press Release: Gore Criticized by Black Activists for Green Agenda Hurting Poor, Minorities
- Press Release: NAACP's Missouri "Travel Ban" Derided by Local Blacks
- Press Release: Amazon, Apple Called Hypocritical for Bowing to Chinese Censorship Demands
- Press Release: Al Gore's "Energy Hog" House Devours up to 34 Times More Energy Than the Typical U.S. Home
- National Policy Analysis: Al Gore's Inconvenient Reality: The Former Vice President's Home Energy Use Surges up to 34 Times the National Average Despite Costly Green Renovations, by Drew Johnson
- Blog: Law Enforcement Professional Talks Trump Remark About Prisoner Transport
- Press Release: New FDA Tobacco Proposal Embraces Harm Reduction
- Press Release: Health Insurance, Pharmaceutical Industries Blamed for Stalled Health Care Reform
- Press Release: Hypocritical JPMorgan Chase CEO Aids Gridlock He Criticizes
- Press Release: Black Activists Criticize Al Gore for Comparing Climate Activism to Civil Rights, Abolitionist Movements
- Press Release: NRA Magazine's July Cover Girl Is Project 21 Co-Chairman Stacy Washington
- Blog: Kate's Law Praised by Lawman for Protecting Public, Helping Police
- Blog: Acting on Project 21 Co-Chair’s Suggestion, Trump Sends Feds to Control Chicago Gun Crime
- Press Release: Free-Market Environmentalists Applaud Trump Relief on Water Regulation
- Press Release: Shareholder Critics Warned Time Warner About CNN Bias, and Now Demand Dismissal of CNN President Jeff Zucker
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Commemorate Juneteenth Emancipation Celebration
- Press Release: Time Warner Recommits to CNN Objectivity... Again
- Press Release: Shareholders Want Caterpillar Lobbying Report to Explain Company Priorities
- Press Release: Alphabet, Google's Parent Company, Loudly Announces It Is a Company of Liberals, by Liberals and for Liberals
- Press Release: Controversial Google Donations Must Be Explained
- Blog: Bob Iger: Just Because You Cater to Children is No Reason to Act Like Them
- Press Release: Trump's Paris Accord Pullout Applauded by Policy Experts
- Blog: Even Climate Alarmists Say Paris Treaty Is Ineffective, Says Cooper
- Press Release: Amazon Grilled About Anti-Trump Immigration Position as Shareholder Meeting Gets Political
- Press Release: Why Does Gap Oppose Religious Freedom? National Center for Public Policy Research Presents Proposal Seeking Answers from Retail Giant
- Press Release: Gap's Human Rights Hypocrisy
- Press Release: Ford Executives Feign Ignorance on Company's Advertising Power
- Press Release: CVS Health Faces ObamaCare Repeal Question
- Press Release: Ford's Funding of "Fake News" Through Ad Revenue Raises Questions
- Press Release: Suspended Black Conservative Columnist Speaks Out About Why She Quit St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Blog: Conservatives Should Be Concerned About GE & Coca-Cola
- Press Release: Anti-Trump Activists at Pepsi Annual Meeting Held at Bay
- Press Release: Big Business Ignores Conservative Consumers at Its Peril
- Press Release: Boeing Pledges to Work With Trump Administration on Iran Aircraft Sales
- Press Release: Eli Lilly Finally Admits ObamaCare's Failures: New CEO Says Benefits of the Law Have Been "Marginal at Best"
- Press Release: Harley-Davidson CEO Lauds Trump Relationship: Company Will "Continue to Engage" White House on Policy
- Press Release: Another "Fake Transparency" Proposal Exposed by Free Enterprise Project
- Press Release: Shareholder Activists Blast "Fake Transparency" Proposal for Boeing Investor Consideration
- Press Release: Johnson & Johnson Executives Not Remorseful Over ObamaCare Role
- Press Release: General Electric Chooses Secrecy over Transparency
- Press Release: Coca-Cola Stands By Disrespect for Religious Americans
- Press Release: General Electric Use of Investors' Money to Fund Extremist Charities Under Scrutiny
- Press Release: Coca-Cola's Human Rights Hypocrisy: Why Does Soda Leader Criticize American Religious Freedom Laws While Doing Business in Nations Lacking Basic Civil Liberties?
- Press Release: Humana Gives Up Its Seat at the Table - Wants No Apparent Role in Political Fix for Nation's Health Care Woes
- Blog: Jeff Stier Defends Neil Gorsuch and NEA Funding Cuts
- Press Release: Free-Market Activists Plan to Question Humana About Willingness to Work with Trump, Congress on Health Care Reform
- Blog: Cooper Debates Sanctuary Cities and Social Security
- Blog: Democrats Should Have Approved Gorsuch, Says Project 21's Shelby Emmett
- TRIBUTE: Amy Moritz Ridenour (1959-2017)
- Press Release: Starbucks CEO Ducks Shareholder Question About Trump Criticism
- Blog: Consumer Choice and Company Profit Are Both Needed in Health Care, Says Cooper
- Press Release: Free-Market Criticism of Starbucks CEO's Liberal Agenda Brewing for Annual Investor Meeting
- Press Release: Disney's Response to Fake News: Deny, Deny, Deny
- Press Release: Liberals Attack Disney's Free Speech and Freedom of Association
- Press Release: Apple's Hypocrisy? Company's Charitable Donations Helped Expand Presidential Powers Under Obama It Now Opposes Under Trump
- Blog: Black Americans Should Work With President Trump to Save Our Nation
- Blog: Trump's Newest Executive Order Shows He Appreciates Law Enforcement
- Blog: Does the Government Think You Can Handle the Truth?
- Blog: Horace Cooper Ridicules Idea that Trump Immigration Order is 'Muslim Ban'
- Blog: NOAA Created Fake News by Manipulating Climate Data
- Blog: Why Would Taiwan Ban E-cigarettes?
- Blog: "Greatest Constitutional Mind" Horace Cooper Dissects Ninth Circuit Court Decision
- Blog: UC-Berkeley Riots: Free Speech, Not Violence, Protected by the Constitution
President Trump Already Better Than President Obama Regarding Terrorism, Says Project 21's Nedd
- Blog: Corporations That Supported ObamaCare Need to Now Help President Trump Repeal and Replace
- Blog: Why I Marched
- Blog: Shining a Light on Midnight Regulations
- Press Release: Walgreens Vows to Work with Trump Administration on New Health Care Plan
- Press Release: As ObamaCare Fades, Walgreens Questioned About Future Health Care Plans
- Blog: What Should the Feds Do About the Chicago 'Carnage'?
- Press Release: Michelle Obama Announces Post-White House Plans
- Blog: Bears Ears and Gold Butte National Monument Designations: Statement by Bonner Cohen
- Blog: Frustrated by Political Polarization and Division? Take a Lesson from History, and Begin the World Over Again
- Op-Ed: Four Obama regulations Trump can undo right away, by Bonner R. Cohen
- Press Release: Impending Announcement by U.S. Surgeon General Vivek H. Murthy on E-Cigarettes Draws Statement by Jeff Stier of the National Center for Public Policy Research
- Press Release: New Black Central Station News Portal Launched
- Blog: Is Apple Going the Way of the Post Office?
Yet Another Post Office Story
Want to Buy Lawmakers? Hacker Guccifer 2.0 Releases Notes Purporting to Show It Being Done
- Press Release: Sorry, Washington Post: EVERYONE Should Reject Statements Demeaning to Women
- Press Release: Award-Winning Director Aaron Biebert Hosts "Winston Man" and Dr. Sally Satel for Panel on October 28th about Saving A Billion Lives
- New Visions Commentary: Are White Voters Smarter Than African-American Voters? by Stacy Swimp
- Press Release: Anti-Religious Freedom Activists Defeated at Procter & Gamble Annual Meeting
- Press Release: Procter & Gamble Shareholders Urged to Reject Highly-Politicized Shareholder Proposal
Should Abortions Be Federally Funded?
- Blog: Tar Heel Toilets and Terrible Reporting: Setting the Record Straight on North Carolina's Public Accommodation Law
- Press Release: New Conservative Voice Joins National Urban Talk Radio; Stacy Washington's "Stacy on the Right" Promises to Shake Up the Status Quo
- Blog: "Madam Secretary" Season Debuts With Look at Climate Change and Military Bases
- Press Release: Nike Ducks Civil Rights Question
- National Policy Analysis: Climate Change Alarmists' Dramatic New Claim Doesn't Hold Water: U.S. Military Bases Are Not at Risk from Global Warming, by Bonner R. Cohen
- Press Release: No President Should Be Able to Create a 5,000-Square-Mile National Monument Without Consulting Congress and Affected States
- National Policy Analysis: Time to Repeal the Antiquities Act of 1906, by R.J. Smith
- Blog: Joe Hicks, RIP
- Press Release:
Obama's Unilateral Maine Action Proves: Time to Repeal Antiquities Act of 1906
The Sounds of Blackness or A False Narrative?
- Blog: Department of Justice's Report on Baltimore Police Ignores Importance of Keeping Neighborhoods Safe
- Press Release: Time to Lower the Cost of Back-to-School Dental Checkups
- Newsletter: In The News: Spring/Summer 2016 edition
- Blog: The Role of Gun Laws and Race in the Newest Neighborhood Watch Murder
- Press Release: U.S. Justice Department Report on Baltimore Policing: "Evidence of a Vindictive, Politically-Motivated Obama DOJ," Says Project 21's Joe Hicks
- Press Release: Could Barack Obama and His Successor, Presumably Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump, Re-Write the 1964 Civil Rights Act Anytime They Want?
- Press Release: What is the Legal Basis of Your Action Against North Carolina's HB2?
- Press Release: FDA E-Cig Regulations Harm Innovation, Public Health; Groups File in Support of Challenge to Deeming Rule
- Blog: The Republican Party Is About White Lives Making Black Lives Matter
- Press Release: Baltimore Prosecutor Marilyn Mosby Condemned for Remarks, Actions in Freddie Gray Case
- Blog: Black Lives Matter... When They Can Be Exploited
Military, Police Defended by Project 21's Horace Cooper on CNN's HLN Dr. Drew Show
Project 21's Joe Hicks Puts Black Lives Matter Under the Heat Lamp
- Blog: "President Obama Should Resign and Apologize to Law Enforcement," Says Project 21's Council Nedd
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Available for Commentary on Police Killings, Freddie Gray Case
- Blog: Climate Change News: Penn State's Michael Mann Whines Again
- Press Release: U.S. Department of Justice is Attempting to Rewrite Federal Law
- Press Release: Group Calls on U.S. Senators to Prove They Aren't Hypocrites
- Press Release: Regulating Pleasure: National Center for Public Policy Research Sponsors a Debate with Consumers, Public Health and Policy Experts at London's Royal Society of Medicine
- Blog: Dallas Police Shootings and Black Lives Matter Both Criticized by Project 21's Green
- Blog: How to Avoid Poverty
- Blog: Project 21's Cooper Criticizes the Trial of Baltimore Police Officer Caesar Goodson
- Audio: Jeff Stier discusses the Philadelphia soda tax on The Steve Gruber Show
- Video: Jeff Stier Testifies About E-Cigarettes Before the Washington State Legislature
- Press Release: Supreme Court Immigration Ruling Applauded by Project 21's Emery McClendon
- Press Release:
Baltimore Police Officer Acquittal in Freddie Gray Case Applauded by Black Conservatives
- Press Release:
Affirmative Action Supreme Court Ruling in Fisher Today Gives "Reason to Fear the Future," Says Project 21's Joe Hicks
- Press Release:
Rep. John Lewis Invited to Sit-In to Protect Urban Hostages from Criminals by Anti-Crime Activist
- Press Release: Affirmative Action Ruling by U.S. Supreme Court in Fisher v. University of Texas Today Disappoints Black Conservatives
- Audio: Jeff Stier Discusses the Philadelphia Soda Tax on Dr. Drew's Radio Show
- Press Release: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Confronted Over Anti-Conservative Bias: Sits Mute in Response
- Press Release: CNN's Increased Ideological Diversity Applauded
- Press Release: The Nanny State Advances: Statement on Passage of Anti-Soda Tax in Philadelphia
- Press Release: Juneteenth -- America's Celebration of the End of Slavery -- to be Celebrated Sunday, June 19
- Press Release: Time Warner Management to Face Shareholders Wednesday
- Blog: Is It Too Much To Expect Our Elected Officials to Understand the Declaration of Independence?
- Blog: Statement in Response to Orlando Terrorist Attack
CBS Insinuates That We Bombed a Target Store
- Press Release: Target's Stance on Social Issues Questioned - Company Asked if It Has Regrets over Bathroom Flap
- Blog: Washington Post: At Target's Shareholder Meeting Comes a Question About Its Bathroom Policy
- Press Release: Target Management to Face Shareholders Wednesday
- Blog: Muhammad Ali Remembered by Project 21's John Meredith
- Blog: Liberals Claim Privacy is More Important than the Lives of Babies, Less Important than Mandatory Recycling
- Press Release: Religious Liberty Debated at Annual Meeting of Walmart Shareholders
- Press Release: Walmart to Vote on Religious Freedom and Human Rights Proposal Friday
- Blog: Will Your Cell Phone Cause You to Develop Cancer?
- Press Release: 'Roots' Rebroadcast Stokes Memories in Project 21 Members, Friends
- Press Release:
McDonald's Told: Stop Bowing to Liberal Pressure Groups!
- Press Release: Violent Protesters May Disrupt McDonald's Shareholder Meeting Thursday
- Press Release: Leftist Proposal Defeated at Annual Meeting of Aetna Investors
- Press Release: Comcast CEO Declines to Deny it Runs MSNBC Not for Ratings and Profits, But to Open Doors for Comcast With Liberal Elected Officials
- Press Release: Home Depot Asked if it Opposes Religious Freedom
- Press Release:
Home Depot, Comcast and Discovery Shareholder Meetings to Be Attended by National Center for Public Policy Research on May 19
- Press Release: Obama Locker Room Edict Condemned by Black Conservatives
- Press Release: Expert Available to Comment on New E-Cigarette Regulations
- Press Release: Pepsi Doubles-Down on LGBT and Transgender and Restroom-Access Activism
- Press Release:
National Center Free Enterprise Project to Attend Pepsi Shareholder Meeting to Discuss Pepsi Involvement in LGBT Activism
- Press Release:
Eli Lilly Shareholders to Management: Religious Liberty Matters
- Blog: Lies About Voting Rights Act Should Be Rejected: They are Divisive -- and Wrong!
- Press Release: Coke Management Urges Shareholders to Oppose Transparency Proposal
- Press Release: General Electric Criticized for Religious Liberty Hypocrisy at Shareholder Meeting
- Press Release: Free Enterprise Project to Present Liberty-Based Shareholder Resolutions at Annual Meetings of Corporate Titans General Electric and Coca-Cola
Federal Judge Slaps Obama Administration Coverup Attempt
- Blog: Real-Life Examples Prove Voter Fraud Does Exist
- Blog: The Truth Can Get You Fired
- Blog: University Researchers Hide Good News - Why?
- Blog: Bipartisan Dark Money and California's Latest Economic Misstep
Ex-Im Bank, Scorned as Wasteful, Spends $75,000 to Lease a Car
- Press Release: Project 21 Black Leadership Network Statement on Savage, Senseless Attack on Houston Deputy Constable
- Press Release: Congress Must Act Quickly To Halt FDA's Upcoming Regulation To Kill E-Cigarettes
- Blog: E-Cigarettes May Soon be Banned in the United States
- Press Release: War on Food and Free Speech Continues: Nanny State Activists Got Whistleblower Journalist 'Disinvited' from Consumer Federation of America National Conference
- Press Release:
Wendy Bell Firing from WTAE-TV in Pittsburgh Criticized by Black Leaders
- Blog: Kevin Martin on SCOTUS, Drug Wars and Gitmo
- Blog: More Indictments for Crime That Doesn't Exist
Starbucks Asked to Protect Employees' Right to be Politically Active Without Penalty at Work
Socialism in the Bathroom: Insane "Free Tampons" Movement Wants to Divert Tuition Funds to Tampons?
- Blog: Did Zoolander Influence the Future of iPhones?
- Press Release: Starbucks Investors Vote on Employee Protection Shareholder Proposal
- Press Release: Project 21 Black Leaders Condemn Obama Trip to Cuba
- Press Release:
Free Enterprise Advocate Urges Starbucks Investors to Support Resolution Designed to Protect Employees Who Engage in Political and Civic Activities
- Press Release: Project 21 Black Leadership Network Statement on President Obama's U.S. Supreme Court Vacancy Announcement
Are Abortionists Really "Butchers"?
- Blog: Activists Demand Free Tampons Because Men Don't Menstruate (Seriously!)
- Blog: Project 21 Members Stand up for Sanity at Mizzou
U.S. Senate Makes Bill to Fight Opioid Abuse a Priority, But Why Isn't This Best Left to States and Localities?
- Press Release: Disney's Robert Iger Denies ABC News is Biased at Disney Shareholder Meeting
- Press Release: Walt Disney Investors asked to Reject Liberal Resolution Targeting Corporate Involvement with Groups that Support Free Enterprise and Private Job Creation
What the FBI Wants Apple to Do
- Blog: Liberal Congresswoman Calls for Federal Drug Tests for Farmers If Food Stamp Recipients Get Them
Hollywood Specializes in Fiction -- Beware of Following Its Policy Advice
Apple Shareholders Reject Shareholder Proposal Claiming Board is "Too Vanilla" (aka, White)
- Press Release: Apple Inc. Asked to Adopt Human Rights Proposal
- Press Release: Apple Shareholders to Vote on Anti-Discrimination Proposal
Tomorrow I Will Speak to Apple Shareholders About Human Rights
- Press Release: "John Deere Consistently Surrenders to the Left"
- Press Release: Pro-Liberty Resolutions to Be Presented to John Deere and Apple Investors This Week
- Blog: Starbucks May Soon Have the World's Largest Menu
- Blog: Look at American Vets to See Future of Government Health Care
- Blog: Liberals, It's a Lie to Say Criticism of Obama Is Because He's Black
- Blog: Nannystaters Try Censorship Again, Put Lives at Stake
- Blog: Obama and Friends Cry False Racism for Supreme Court Battle
- Blog: It's Not About You, Mr. President
- Press Release: Supporters of Health Benefits of E-Cigarettes as Alternative to Tobacco to Speak at Utah State Capitol February 17
- Blog: Genital Checks: Not Coming to a Restroom Near You
- Press Release: Congress to Vote on Scaling Back ObamaCare's Requirement that Restaurants Print Calorie Counts in Menus
- Blog: Exposers of Planned Parenthood Should Be Hailed as Good Journalists
- Press Release: Liberal Activists, Mainstream Media, Law Enforcement Bear Partial Blame for Showdown in Oregon that Led to Death of LaVoy Finicum
- Blog: March for Life: Will the Washington Post Cover It As It Did in 2014 (Fairly), or 2015 (Not)?
- Blog: Is Apple's Workforce Sufficiently Diverse? A Shareholder Proposal Says No, But I'm Skeptical
- Blog: Yes, Conservatives DO Have ObamaCare Alternatives
- Blog: Horace Cooper Decries Single-Payer Health Care and Government Witch Hunts Against Conservatives
- Press Release: Oregon Standoff is Just a Symptom of a Much Larger Problem Congress Can Help Fix
- Blog: President Obama Hasn't Addressed the Real Issues That Affect the Black Community
- Press Release: Congressional Black Caucus: Don't Tell Us Black Lives Matter!
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Critical of Obama's State of the Union Address
- Blog: To Media Matters, It Is Still 2008
- Press Release: Project 21 Founding Member Bishop Council Nedd II to be Sworn in as Pennsylvania State Constable on January 4
- Blog: Why is Tim Cook Producing Apple Products in China?
- Blog: The Pro-Discrimination Left Needs to Be Slapped Down in Court, Says Project 21's Joe Hicks
- Press Release: Today's Contentious Supreme Court Debate on Affirmative Action Draws Comments from Black Conservative Leaders
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Comment on Obama's Terrorism Address
- Blog: Are Salt Warnings the Best Way to Improve the Way People Eat?
- Blog: Sanctuary Cities Are a Magnet for Criminals, Says Horace Cooper
- Blog: A Partial Solution to the Syrian Refugee Debate
President Obama's Sexism Revealed
- Blog: Should the U.S. Open Its Arms to Syrian Refugees?
- Blog: Environmentalists Don't Want You to Eat Meat
- Blog: Left-wing Media Matters Publishes Dubious Report on Our WSJ Op-Ed; We Correct the Worst Stuff
- Press Release: Climate Change "Busybodies" May Be Behind Latest Meat-Causes-Cancer Scare
- Blog: What Can Help the University of Missouri?
- Press Release: Project 21 Members Issue Statements in Response to Resignation of University of Missouri President Tim Wolfe
- Blog: Black Lives Matter Movement is No Longer Redeemable, Says Project 21's Nedd
- Blog: Apple's Rhetoric vs. Reality
- Press Release: Risk Expert Says Calls to Stop Serving Processed Meats in Schools Should Be Rejected
- Blog: Black Conservative Kevin Martin Supports Voter ID Requirements
- Blog: Liberals Play Politics with Government Dietary Standards
- Blog: More Disturbing News from the Abortion Industry
- Press Release: Free Market Health Care Reform Requires Both Refundable Tax Credits and Large Health Savings Accounts
- National Policy Analysis: Refundable Tax Credits or Large Health Savings Accounts? Let's Do Both, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Blog: The Significant Affirmative Action Case Before the U.S. Supreme Court
- Blog: Four ObamaCare Co-Ops Down, 19 To Go
- Blog: New Mexico Insurer Does The ObamaCare 3-Step
- Blog: Hillary's Health Care Plan: Make Us Sicker
- Blog: The Unforeseen Consequences of Affirmative Action
- Blog: Project 21's McClendon Fights Back Against Sharpton's Lies
- Blog: America Was Safer Under GWB Than Obama, Says Project 21's Cooper
- Press Release: Affirmative Action Returns to the U.S. Supreme Court; Black Conservatives Join Supreme Court Legal Brief Demanding End to Race-Based University Admissions
- Blog: ObamaCare Enrollment Falls Short of CBO Predictions
- Blog: Apple CEO Tim Cook Criticized by Justin Danhof on Fox Business
- Blog: Project 21 Members Dominate Media Discussions About 'Black Lives Matter'
- Blog: Unemployment News a Hollow Victory - About Those Jobs Numbers for August
- Blog: Yes, Obama, Premiums Are Going Up
- Blog: Veterans Health Administration: Over 300,000 Not Served
- Blog: A Rare Moment of Agreement on Immigration
You Can Rate Anything on the Internet--Anything!
Three ObamaCare Co-Ops Down, 20 To Go
- Blog: Savings of ObamaCare's ACOs Declined 28 Percent!
A Perspective on Harris County Deputy's Death by a Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- Press Release:
Are Spurious Claims of Police Racism Fueling Ideological Attacks Upon Whites by People With Troubled Psyches?
- Blog: Are Amputees Medicare's Next Victims?
- Press Release: Scott Walker's and Marco Rubio's Health Care Plans Would Move U.S. In a Free Market Direction
Rubio's Health Care Plan: Economics vs. Politics
In Memoriam: Whitney Ball
- Blog: That's Okay. New Mexico's ObamaCare Exchange Will Be Just Fine with Fewer Insurers
- Press Release: Mr. President, Don't Use the 50th Anniversary of the Voting Rights Act to Divide Americans
- Blog: Danhof's Criticism of Apple's Tim Cook Highlighted by Rush Limbaugh and Fox Business Network
- Blog: A Word About the Economy: "Stagnant"
ObamaCare Is a Very Inefficient Way to Deliver Health Care
- Press Release: Ban Federal Funding for Planned Parenthood, Say Members of the Black Leadership Network Project 21
Book: Medicare Harms Patients And Impairs Doctors
- Blog: Why 'Medicare-for-All' Is A Terrible Idea
Medicare's Unhappy 50th Anniversary
The Silliest Argument in Favor of Medicare-For-All
- Blog: Medicare's Victims: What Readers Are Saying
- Press Release:
National Center for Public Policy Research Proposes 5-Point Plan for Achieving Repeal of ObamaCare and Replacing It with a Free-Market Alternative
- Blog: ObamaCare + Illegal Immigration + California = Insanity
- Press Release:
July 30 Marks the 50th Anniversary of Medicare
- Blog: Justin Danhof Criticizes Apple CEO Tim Cook on Fox Business Network
- Blog: Horace Cooper Discusses the Bill Cosby Rape Allegations with Dr. Drew
- Blog: Medicare Pits Doctors against Patients
- Blog: Dissecting Medicare
- Press Release:
As Medicare Turns 50 on July 30, New Book Exposes Medicare's Problems and its Victims
- Blog: Think Progress Discovers Gentlemen Prefer Blondes and Other Lite Fare
Pointing Out Harm Reduction Gains
- Press Release: The Law Should Not Treat Bill Cosby Differently Because He Gave a Speech
- Blog: Does Medicare Impoverish the Disabled?
- Blog: Government Interferes with the Religious Liberty of Christian Colleges
- Blog: Medicare Helps the Disabled--Or Not
- Blog: Medicare's Victims: Order Your Copy!
Medicare and the Gila Monster Threat!
- Press Release:
New Book, "Medicare's Victims: How the U.S. Government's Largest Health Care Program Harms Patients and Impairs Physicians," To Be Released
- Blog: Donald Trump, the Clintons and Marijuana
- Blog: Medicare's Innovation Center Will Be Captured by Big Medical Providers
- Press Release: Supreme Court's Blocking of EPA's Mercury Emissions Rule a "Setback for the Agency's Institutional Arrogance," Environmental Scholar Says
- Blog: Why Sen. Bernie Sanders' "Medicare-for-All" Won't Work
Medicare's Victims: Available One Week from Today
- Blog: How Will the Pope's Position Affect the Poor and the Presidential Election?
- Press Release:
Supreme Court Ruling in King v. Burwell Means Americans Will Have to Wait Longer for a Free-Market Health Care System
- Press Release: Black Conservatives React to U.S. Supreme Court Decision for Use of "Disparate Impact" in Administration of Fair Housing Act
- Blog: Horace Cooper Rumbles with Thom Hartmann on Trade, Trans Fats, Climate Change and Women's Health Funding
Justice Scalia May Be Snarky, But He's Also Quite Correct
- Blog: Rush Limbaugh 1, Pope Francis, 0 - But Why?
Project 21's Kevin Martin Commends SC Governor Nikki Haley for Pressing for Removal of Confederate Battle Flag
- Blog: Medical Records: Got Privacy?
- Press Release: The Patient Freedom Act: A Roadmap for ObamaCare Opponents if Plaintiffs Win in King v. Burwell
- National Policy Analysis: The Patient Freedom Act: A Roadmap for ObamaCare Opponents if Plaintiffs Win in King v. Burwell, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Press Release: Project 21 Mourns Senseless and Tragic Murders at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston
Health Care Odds & Ends: ObamaCare Exchanges One Problem For Another
- Press Release: Evidence Mounting that Michelle Obama's Signature School Lunch Policy is a Failure
ObamaCare Premium Hikes for 2016—Ignore Them at Your Own Risk
- Press Release: ObamaCare Premium Hikes for 2016--Ignore Them at Your Own Risk
- Press Release: Black Americans Must Defend, Enhance Their Freedom; Juneteenth Emancipation Anniversary Offers Chance to Assess How Government Infringes on Rights, Opportunities
- National Policy Analysis:
ObamaCare Premium Hikes for 2016—Ignore Them at Your Own Risk, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Blog: Ambulance Transport and Medicare's Victims
Ban Flavored E-cigarettes?
Remember Robert Stethem
- Press Release: Obama Administration Set to Ban Artificial Trans-Fats as Soon as Monday
- Blog: Despite High Jobs Numbers for May, Obama Still Has the American Economy in a Ditch
- Press Release: Free-Market Organization Asks Google to Be Transparent with Investors Regarding Cost of "Green" Initiatives
- Blog: Save Ferris: How the 80s Favorite Truant Might Rank among America's Most Wanted Today
Montana: More Evidence Death Spiral Bearing Down on ObamaCare Exchanges
Someone Should Ask Sen. Sanders If Ben and Jerry's Offers Too Many Choices of Ice Cream
- Blog: Krugman Wrong Again? Death Spiral Rears Its Head
- National Policy Analysis: The ObamaCare Death Spiral Rears Its Head, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Press Release:
An ObamaCare Death Spiral is on the Horizon
ObamaCare Exchange Imposes Cap on Specialty Drugs: What Could Go Wrong?
- Blog: Understanding Exactly Why "Freedom Is Not Free"
What Do Corky the Orca and Hercules the Chimpanzee Have in Common?
- Press Release: Fast Food Giant McDonald's is Pressured to Promote Sound Science Regarding Food Safety and Potential of GMOs
- Blog: New York Times Columnist, Nanny State Foodie War-Monger
The Impact of King v. Burwell
Je Suis Pamela Geller
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: ObamaCare State Exchanges Disaster Edition
- Blog: RAD Calls Out Caving Corporations
- Press Release: Leading Good Governance Group Blasts Marriott CEO Arne Sorenson for Calling Religious Liberty Law "Madness"
- Blog: A Better Jobs Report, but Not Good Enough News for the American Economy
- Blog: Are More Young and Healthy People Signing up for ObamaCare? No.
Medicare's Victims: How the U.S. Government's Largest Health Care Program Harms Patients and Impairs Physicians
- Blog: Surprise! ObamaCare Medicaid Expansion Leads to Increase in ER Visits
- Press Release: National Center for Public Policy Research Urges Coca-Cola to Conduct Public Education Campaign About Safety of GMOs
- Press Release: Goal: Reduce Harm from Tobacco Use; Jeff Stier to Speak at Smoke-Free Alternatives Trade Association 2015 Annual Conference
- Blog: Project 21 Members Speak Out on Baltimore Riots
- New Visions Commentary:
A Woman on the $20 Bill? Make Her an Entrepreneur, by David W. Almasi
- Blog: Justin Danhof Explains Our Work at GE on the O'Reilly Factor
- Press Release: Cynical Power Company Supports Regulations that Will Increase Its Profits, But Harm the American People
- Blog: Black Conservatives on Baltimore Looting, Violence: "Felons Don't Need 'Space to Destroy'"
The Health Care You Get Will Depend on Your Political Clout--Specialty Drug Edition Redux
- Press Release: Boeing Refuses to Disclose Any Boeing-State Department-Clinton Foundation Email Correspondence
- Press Release: Conservatives 3 - Liberals 0; Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer and Honeywell Investors Overwhelmingly Reject Left's Call That They Stop Working with Conservative Organizations and Public Officials
Clinton Foundation May Have an Enron Problem
- Blog: Bill O'Reilly is All Over Our Question to GE's Jeff Immelt
- Press Release: General Electric's Jeff Immelt Says GE Will Not Make Public Written Communications with State Department During Period When It Made a Major Donation to the Clinton Foundation and then-Secretary of State Clinton Secured a $1.9 Billion Contract with the Algerian Government
- Press Release:
Free-Market Activist Shares ObamaCare Alternatives with Major Health Care Insurer
- Press Release: Leading Free Market Activist Group Advises Investors to Reject Upcoming Shareholder Resolutions Designed to Stifle Free Speech and Defund Market-Based Policy Solutions
- Blog: ObamaCare's Amazing Wayback Clause
- Blog: Human Toll of California's Drought A "Man-Made Disaster"
- Blog: California Water Shortage Was Caused by Environmentalists
- Press Release: Free Market Group Asks Major Health Insurer to Explain Continued Support for ObamaCare
- New Visions Commentary: Audit the Fed, but Be Careful Who Gets That Power, by Hughey Newsome
- Blog: Another Reason to Oppose the Medicare Doc Fix Bill
Medicare Doc Fix Bill Is IPAB-Lite
- Press Release: Are Republicans and Democrats Creating a Mini-Death Panel for Medicare in the "Bipartisan" Doc Fix Bill?
- National Policy Analysis: Medicare Doc Fix Bill Is IPAB-Lite, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
Leftist Concern for Black Lives Seems More Political than Compassionate, Says Project 21's Cooper On "O’Reilly Factor"
As Liberal Congressman Blames Conservatives for SC Shooting, Project 21's Horace Cooper to Speak Sense on O'Reilly Tonight
- Blog: Black Conservatives on South Carolina Police-Involved Shooting
- Blog: Good News for Rare Diseases: Big Profits
- New Visions Commentary: Hands Off: Don't Raid Your Retirement Accounts! by Fred Banyon
- Blog: Winter Blues Can't Be Blamed for Poor Economy — "About Those Jobs Numbers" For March 2015
- New Visions Commentary: Uber Fights Cab Discrimination, by Gianno Caldwell
- Blog: Celebrity Chef Tom Colicchio Divides Us Between Red Plates and Blue Plates
- Press Release: Sustainable Growth Rate Repeal Bill Will Harm Medicare Patients
- National Policy Analysis:
SGR Repeal Bill Will Harm Medicare Patients, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Blog: Repealing the SGR Without Adding (Too Much) to the Deficit
- Blog: #StarbucksCoffeeIsMorallySuperior
- Blog: ObamaCare At Five: Lipstick on a Pig
- Press Release: Liberal Race-Card Tactics Condemned in Loretta Lynch Attorney General Confirmation Process
- Blog: Upset with Ringling Bros. for Taking Elephants out of the Circus? Blame PETA Instead
Loretta Lynch Race Card Tactics Rebuffed by Black Conservatives
Hey Amy & David, You Should Adopt This Policy for NCPPR!
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: Government Incompetence Edition
- Blog: Conservative and Libertarian Alternatives to ObamaCare
- Blog: Many Changed Their ObamaCare Plans Because It Was Too Expensive Not To
- New Visions Commentary: Obama Immigration Policy Questions His Commitment to Making Black Lives Matter, by Ted Hayes
- Press Release: Free Market Leader Questions Walt Disney on Worker Freedoms
Fixing Veterans Health Care
- Blog: The VA Scandal May Be Much Worse
- Press Release:
Consumer Product Safety Commission Fails to Adhere to Guidelines During Process of Phthalate Alternative Rulemaking
Gender-Bending Gym Rule Goes Too Far in Catering to LGBT Agenda
- Blog: Project 21's LeBon Defends Voter ID, Decries Big Government Abuses on MSNBC
- Press Release: Tim Cook has Another "Tim Cook Moment"; Denigrates Capitalism at Apple Shareholder Meeting
- Press Release: Transparency Urged for Apple at Shareholder Meeting Today
- Blog: Risk Analysis Division's Comments to Consumer Product Safety Commission on Proposed Chemical Ban
- Blog: A Lefty Admits That ObamaCare Has Made Us More Dependent on Government
Hard Truths Overshadow Happiness about Unemployment Figures — "About Those Jobs Numbers" for February 2015
- Press Release:
Black Conservatives Comment on Selma "Bloody Sunday" 50th Anniversary
- Blog: King v. Burwell--Will Kennedy Swing Left?
King v. Burwell: End of ObamaCare?
- Press Release: Not So Fast, Liberal Media: There are a Dozen Free-Market Alternatives to ObamaCare
- National Policy Analysis:
If Plaintiffs Prevail in King v. Burwell, Conservatives and Libertarians Have Many Health Care Reform Options Ready to Help People who Lose ObamaCare Subsidies, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Blog: Republicans Usually Ask for Higher Spending During "Members' Day." This Year, Some Called for Cuts
- Blog: Project 21 Member Wins CPAC Blogger Award
- Press Release: Free Market Group Working to Protect Employment Freedoms to Respond to Costco Chairman's Allegations at CPAC 2015
- Blog: Who Photobombed Col. Allen West?
- Press Release: CEO of Farming Giant John Deere Challenged for Fighting Proposal to Protect Employees' Right to Engage in Private Political and Civic Activities on Their Own Time
- Blog: The Dashing Federal Budget
- Blog: Jeff Stier of the National Center and Niger Innis of Project 21 to Appear on Special CPAC Panel on Regulations and Freedom
Why We Don't Believe Costco Chairman Jeffrey Brotman
ObamaCare Taxes the Poor
ObamaCare Exchanges: Goal-Post Shifting And Glitches
King Obama Creates a Privileged ObamaCare Class
- Press Release: Project 21 Members Call Rumored Federal Lawsuit Against Ferguson Police Department a Misguided Attempt for "Pound of Flesh"
National Center's Stier Explains the Animal Extremist Agenda against Mankind
- Press Release: Federal Government's Dietary Guidelines Should Not Be Distorted By Environmental Activism
- Blog: Democrats Made Their Individual Mandate Bed; Now They Can Lie in It
- Blog: TV Host Mobilizes Viewers to Fight for National Center in Campaign for Political Freedom at Costco
- New Visions Commentary: Fiscal Literacy Needed to Avoid Poverty Traps, by Fred Banyon
- Blog: Major Online Retailer Offers 10 Percent Off for Customers Typing "Liberty" at Checkout
TV Host Amato Takes Up National Center Cause, to Announce Campaign Against Costco Tuesday Night
- Blog: Obama Displays His Ignorance While Getting on High Horse
- Blog: ObamaCare: Patients Pay the Cost, Social Engineers Do Not
- Blog: Why Do We Have a Lower Ethical Standard for Presidents Than for News Anchors?
- Blog: Gianno Caldwell's Project 21 Media Debut Tackles Ukraine, ISIS and Other Foreign Policy Issues - and Brian Williams
- Press Release: Message to Jesse Jackson: Stop Lying About the Voting Rights Act
- Press Release: NBC's Brian Williams Scandal Could Have Been Avoided
Behind the Gun, Another Community Activist Gains Clarity regarding Police Procedures
About Those Jobs Numbers for January: Obama?s Economic Bravado Relies on Defining down Success
New Study: Three Ways Consumers Could Pay Exorbitantly Higher Premiums on the ObamaCare Exchanges in 2015
- Press Release: ObamaCare Customers Should Beware of Higher Prices
- National Policy Analysis: Three Ways Consumers Could Pay Exorbitantly Higher Premiums on the ObamaCare Exchanges in 2015
- Blog: IRS Gives ObamaCare Tax Delinquents Special Treatment
- Press Release: Washington State Considers Criminalizing Holding Whales and Dolphins in Aquariums
- Press Release: Leading Free Market Group Asks Dozens of Major American Companies to Protect Workers' Right to Freely Engage in Political and Civic Activities
- Blog: CoOportunity Health: The Solyndra of ObamaCare
- Blog: "Government Overreach" Lands Parents in Hot Water for Letting Kids Walk to Park Alone
- Blog: Illegal Immigration Has Black Americans "Struggling for Our Very Lives"
- New Visions Commentary: To Improve Race Relations, Don't Suppress Your Race, by Stacy Washington
- Blog: Project 21's Emmett an Early Critic of Obama's "Free" Community College Plan
- Press Release: Visa, Inc. Leaders Balk at Request to Support Free and Open Internet
- New Visions Commentary: Obama Should Work with the New Congress to Reinstate the Clinton-GOP Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act of 1996, by Gianno Caldwell
- Blog: HealthCare.Gov: Incompetence on a Massive Scale
- Press Release: Governor John Kasich (R-OH) Should Stop Insisting Christians Must Support ObamaCare's Medicaid Expansion
- Blog: Parody: Why All Good Christians Must Support ObamaCare?s Medicaid Expansion
- Blog: Medicaid Money Laundering--It's Perfectly Legal!
- Blog: Project 21 Membership Tackles Tough Middle East, Islam Issues
- Blog: Black Conservatives Say Newest Drive for Redskins Name Change Fouls Free Speech
- Blog: Project 21 Members Tear Down Leftist Infrastructure Deception
- Blog: Post Coverage of March for Life Suggests Liberal Newsroom Is Reasserting Control
- Blog: Thomas Sowell: Welfare, Not Slavery Or Racism, Cause Of Racial Inequality
- Blog: Project 21's Gardner Answers the Question: "What Would Martin Luther King, Jr. Say?"
- Blog: Thomas Sowell: 'Resentment' of America Fueling Obama Amnesty
- Blog: ObamaCare's 'Success' Is One of Making Americans More Dependent on Government
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Critique President Obama's State of the Union Address
- Blog: Thomas Sowell: Unrest Suits Sharpton's 'Income Interests'
- Blog: Project 21 Member's Spiritual and Racial Redemption Highlighted by National Black Radio Network
- Blog: Despite the Rise of the Race Hustlers, America's Youth Provide Optimism for a More Perfect Union
- Blog: Race-Conscious Public Policy Puts Public at Risk in Buffalo, NY
- New Visions Commentary: Low Gas Prices Could Ultimately Hurt U.S. Economy, by Fred Banyon
- Blog: Creating Unjustified Racial Strife Dishonors MLK Legacy
- Press Release: National Center Risk Analysis Division Director Comments on Michigan Governor Snyder's Veto of Bill to Ban Sale of E-Cigarettes to Minors
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Available to Discuss Importance, Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Blog: E-Cigarettes Help Tobacco Smokers Quit - Public Health Groups Should Get Out of Their Way
- New Visions Commentary: The "Black Lives Matter" Slogan Ignores Self-Destructive Behavior, by Derryck Green
- New Visions Commentary: How to Make Media Coverage of Race a Force for Unity, by Hughey Newsome
- New Visions Commentary: Important Questions and a Few Easy Steps to Stop an American Ebola Outbreak, by Kevin L. Martin
- New Visions Commentary: Blacks' "Wartime" Mentality Disregarding Opportunity Makes Them Their Own Worst Enemy, by Christopher Arps
- Blog: ObamaCare: Is 40 Hours Worse than 30?
- Blog: Armed and at Risk, Police Critic Learns the Value of Compliance with Cops
- Blog: About Those Jobs Numbers for December: The Devil Is in the Details
- Press Release: "Racially Motivated" Hiring Hurting White Firemen Challenged by Black Activists in Court
- Blog: Michigan Legislators Got E-Cig Regulation Right. Will Governor Snyder Drop the Ball? RAD Sets Record Straight
- Blog: Sometimes Reality Even Finds Its Way into Harvard
- Blog: Pulling Back the Curtain on Sharpton's Activism and Obama's Regulations
- Blog: Horace Cooper on Hannity, Speaking on Scalise Non-Scandal
- Blog: With New Technology, FBI Has "No Business" Snooping on Cell Phones without Warrants
- Blog: Occupy Organizer Further Radicalizing Ferguson Protests
Project 21's Emmett Discusses Police-Black Community Relations
Hot Topics Archive: Current, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996
|> Our Blog
|Visit our blog.
|> Free Book!
|Shattered Dreams: 100 Stories of Government Abuse reveals the human cost of excessive and abusive regulations. Downloaded a free pdf copy here.
|> Our First 20 Years
|Want to know more about us? Download this PDF brochure telling you about our first twenty years, 1982-2002.